• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the character - based on myself - that I created while writing my modding tutorial.

It's not especially fancy, and the art isn't the most spectacular I've ever done.

It was something of an exercise in sticking more closely to the Don't Starve style, but because I was doing it rather quickly... I feel the quality suffered.

I don't expect this to get much use, but I might as well upload it. =)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/is0mwxne60ohibx/Dana.zip

What's New in Version v1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just downloaded it, and inside the file was a link to download the real file, so I did. But when I downloaded it, it was your Link character.... soooo, where's Dana?

I just downloaded it, and inside the file was a link to download the real file, so I did. But when I downloaded it, it was your Link character.... soooo, where's Dana?

I took the text file I used on my Link mod, and replaced the download link... but it seems it kept the hyperlink to Link's file.

Copying the web address listed will give you the right download - clicking the link won't.

Thanks for letting me know - I have fixed the file, for future downloads.

I took the text file I used on my Link mod, and replaced the download link... but it seems it kept the hyperlink to Link's file.

Copying the web address listed will give you the right download - clicking the link won't.

Thanks for letting me know - I have fixed the file, for future downloads.

Glad to be of service. I've been oddly useful lately when it comes to mods, or, at least I think I have.

Does she have a special skill?

Lower sanity drain from monsters and darkness, a slightly higher walk speed, and comes with a cute hat.

But also deals less damage, has lower health, gets hungrier faster, has a run speed identical to walk speed, and has lower max sanity.

I have an idea for your next project. (If you have the time) Bog - The Swamp Monster! 

I drew a picture of em but cant seem him up on this comment.

Well anyway he looks like one of the fish people but he has 6 red glowing eyes (three each side), 3 pointed teeth, spiked or pokey back, 2 slimy arms and hands (again one one on each side and each hand has 3 slimy fingers).

Ability - befriend fish people kinda like the pigs. Pigs don't seem to like Bog nor the fish people. Can't eat fish. Fish King! ( Bog's secret... he likes sponge bob squarepants show) For SOME reason... I thought this would fit pretty well in don't starve.

You've broken the amazing W-name-spree by starting your character's name with a D! WHAT A DISGRACE! XD, Only Joking, ur character is cool, and nice graphic but I need to know how to add a description to an item like the ones u read under the ingredients in crafting tabs.

Thanks, and I would love a reply! :)

-XoGamer

Could you do an updated version? For mac? Im having trouble with getting the images, all the coding is done, just need an actually character to use now :S Thanks in advance!

great job, I love the ear rings :D I have some I made like them at home :D Keep up the great work and love your tutorial on forums... <3