• Inconsistent Jumping

Klei-Bot
    • Pending
      Bug Type: Gameplay
      Game Version: beta 371877
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz
      RAM: 8125
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 2988 Direct3D11
      Report from 'tutorial' position: '(29.9, 2.7, -13.3)' view: '(-0.3, -0.2, -0.9)'
    Lets say you are jumping from jump A to jump B. Lets say jump A is 10 feet from jump B. Lets say jump A (aka platform A) is 5 feet long. Now, on one attempt you can jump from A to B at 2 feet into platform A. Another time you can jump from at A at 4 feet into platfrom A. Then another at 3, 5, and 1. Now, this is where the problem lies, if all 5 different jumps at 5 different lengths worked the first time, 7 times out of ten it won't work the second, third, fourth, fifth time, etc... Even if you do everything the same. I am sure two or three times out of the seven are due to human error, however, I am inclinced to believe that some of it is the game. Let's say that my math is right and only 40% is the games fault. That does not seem that bad, but let's say that is out of 100 attempts, that would mean 40 of those "attempts" are unsuccessful because of your game mechanics. To me, this becomes especially frustrating when you are far into the course, making great time, then fail because of a jump that you did 100 times earlier perfectly and for some reason this time caused you to restart. I could see a lot of users leaving this game because of this problem. Thanks for reading :)

User Feedback

Not a bug, but I think they aren't taking there pre jump speed into account?? Just close if that is the case

• Thanks 1

Share this comment