• "Don't perform any swings" out of reach for new players.

Klei-Bot
    • Pending
      Bug Type: Gameplay
      Game Version: beta 333076
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
      RAM: 16327
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4043 Direct3D11
      Report from 'tutorial' position: '(13.7, 2.4, -5.4)' view: '(-1.0, -0.1, -0.2)'
    After attempting this challenge and looking for anyway around the swing I was told that you can turn off autograb in the settings which I had no idea. I even tried to use scissors on the ladder to cut the swing. After learning you can turn off autograb I attempted the jump normally and still coulnt make it. After more hours trying I was told by users on the discord that you need advanced tactics taught later in the game to make it. This conflicts with all of the other challenges up to this point and even into the playground levels. I even caught another player attempting this challenge trying to make the jump, climb on the ladder, jump on rocks and so on for about 50 deaths. This throws off new players who on the second level in the game arent expecting to need anything other than base knowledge. This leaves them frustrated with the game and may view it in a more negative light after having no clues or explanation of what to do. Or at least that's how I felt.

User Feedback

There are a set of balloon piles to the left which you can use to skip (which I suspect have been added since this report).

Share this comment