- game should no longer crash if Steam could not properly install the VC++ 2015 runtime
- transformers should draw the appropriate amount of energy from their parent circuit
- dupes should not interrupt delivering as frequently to perform their stress reactions
- dupes should once again run on manual generators to charge transformers
- ore should no longer fall through the ground
- deconstructing a generator with the power overlay up should no longer cause a crash
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.