Don't Starve Together Patch 1.83 - 6/29/2020 (PlayStation 4)
- Fixed a save/load bug where the inventory icon for the crafted statues would show as a marble statue.
- Poop Pellets can now be used as fuel for fire pits.
- Fixed a save/load bug with Moose/Goose Eggs and Nests.
- Controllers are now able to navigate through all open containers, instead of only the first opened container.
- Reworked how the Slingshot shooting works so it does not lock the character into the animation.
- Using the Slingshot will now share the target with followers.
- Slightly increased the range of the Slingshot.
- The effect from Slow Down Rounds now lasts 30 seconds.
- Fixed the missing impact fx for the Pebbles slingshot ammo.
- Woby will now drop all items when using the Celestial Portal.
- MacTusk and Wee MacTusk deal damage again with their blow darts.
- Fixed a bug where the Camper's Tent could be duplicated.
- Fixed the Boomerang throw animation.
- Walter's Slingshot will now benefit from buffs, such as Volt Goat Chaud-Froid.
- Walter is now properly affected by items that use magic to manipulate the wearer's sanity.
- Fixed Walter's salute from turning on lanterns.
- The Top Hat no longer invisible when placed on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where Wendy would restore sanity every time she went in and out of the caves while Abigail is summoned.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.