The Beta Branch is open again, this time with the Forgotten Knowledge Update.
The debris from the moon didn't just reach the forest. It's influence has penetrated down into the caves as well, not only mutating its already strange occupants, but opening areas that had been long forgotten.
There's also a quality of life improvement in the Host Game screen. There's a post here that has more information on it. If you have some feedback about this feature, please leave it there.
You can follow the directions here to join the beta.
Lunar Grotto Biome
- Lunar Mush Trees
- Mush Gnomes
- Naked Mole Bats
- Bulbous Lightbugs
Ancient Archive Biome
- You'll have to explore
Improved Host Game Screen
- Unlimited save slots
Retroactively enable caves!
Update 435008 Notes:
The host game screen has been revamped.
- You now have unlimited save slots.
- Caves can be enabled on worlds which previously had caves disabled.
- Changed server settings can now be saved without launching the world.
- Saves can now be copied and loaded by other clients directly.
- Fixed a bug allowing woodie to stay in wereforms forever.
- Fixed misery toadstool not dropping a figure sketch.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to attack much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug causing shadow creatures to stop spawning sometimes.
- Fixed rowing with a controller not consuming durability on the oar.
- Fixed animal tracks not spawning until the player kills the tracked animal
- Fixed bee boxes being able to produce honey in winter.
- Fixed bee boxes being able to produce honey without bees.
- Fixed a bug causing inconsistent worldgen on Linux and Mac.
- Fixed a bug causing worldgen to generate differently on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Fixed a bug causing the clever disguise to allow wurt to interact with pig king/pigs.
- Fixed a bug allowing crabking to be fought without socketing any gems.
Fixed a bug preventing modded cookbook recipes from getting learned sometimes...
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.