Sign in to follow this  
V2C

[Game Update] - 297854

Luis Lzn    53

I had a blast this year since it was my first forge ever (i missed the event last year due to adulting stuff, it was awesome to be independent but internet was not included in the package :p  :( ), i can't wait for the re-gorge? and anything new that you guys bring to us, i hope the gladiator package of skins is still available since i got the magmatic combo but i'm still yet to buy the gladiator one, just one thing that i think i'll put later on the feedback section; next year and in further events that include the need of multiple players to join, please consider a ''vote kick'' option, because every bad experience i had this year in the forge was due to some random person joining in and going AFK forcing everybody to leave the server or some random new and toxic player joining and ruining the fun, anyway, love you klei and cannot wait for whatever you guys have planned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

maradyne    4970

Forge was a lot of fun this year too. Yall had some neat ideas and it shook up gameplay enough to keep things interesting.

Gorge wasn't my cup of tea, but I've loved the Forge both times around. Here's to next time!

• Like 1

fimmatek    4043

Thanks for the great event, Klei! Despite some things that weren't that good, the Forge was a lot of fun and I'm glad we could play again :)

So Hallowed Nights were extended till the end of the Forge, but since no official announcement has been about it (or if so, I missed it) I'd like to ask: Hallowed Nights ended as well?

• Like 1

maradyne    4970
5 minutes ago, arther hastings said:

i love it but also my game broken updated but wont open at all

Had this issue a few updates back. Eventually had to reinstall, as well.

Manugtrf    1
it would be good an event that tries to collect resources and build a base of walls and several to resist waves
(sorry for the etero-graphics use the translator)
  • Like 1

JLee    25

Thank you Klei! This year I dropped some cash and bought the skins to support you guys. I've sunk hundreds of hours into DS and DST and the free events and updates you give us are amazing :) Looking forward to whatever's next

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Suki Desu    21

The Forge 2017 : Great

The Gorge 2017 : interesting

The Forge 2018 : amazing

The "Doge" Event 2019.  Confirm! Good luck

Edited by dtrunghieu69

minespatch    71342

Due to my father having a new laptop today, it was nice to see that I could still debug the science lab onto my base. Can't wait to plant more trees.

Hyped to see what the new Winter Skins will be like when the announcement comes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Zlorg    2

As ever, Big GG Klei !
Me and my family had tons of fun during that event ! Thanks a lot !
It should be even much more fun next time if the game have a "vote to kick" button ; Truth is that we encountered waaaaay too many Toxic/Racists/Ragging people during this event and it did ruins the fun for too many games, even if the rest of the patry was friendly, we had to leave too many good games under insults from one only bad person. 
Again, 3 generations in my family and friends thank you for the great work and be sure that we'll look forward for what Don't Starve have to offer next time !

Edited by Zlorg
Excuse my french ...
  • Like 2

Gagarin-ace    641

why update not from thurday to friday? something changed on klei rules?

i dont earn same lvl as on prev forge, sad, coz i want similar one

Edited by Gagarin-ace