[Game Update] - 297854

So apparently, Klei's Forge servers are still running, so players who do not have the latest version of DST can still play Forge. Klei's quest and daily victory system is also still enabled, so players who do have the old version with Forge can complete an additional 4 quests, and get an additional 1 daily match and victory, giving a possible total of 27 Daily Match Bonus, 27 Daily Victory Bonuses, and 56 Quests Completed.

I'm just kind of sad that Reforged screwed over completionists like the Gorge tournament did. RIP 100% Completion.

Spoiler

evPqx1t.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KoreanWaffles said:

I'm just kind of sad that Reforged screwed over completionists like the Gorge tournament did. RIP 100% Completion.

Yeah, the servers are still up and the players who are still in are helping each other to complete the last quests.2018-12-04-11-45-01-554291832.thumb.png.239cd6023fad1efbbc5a201d3126797d.png

I missed the first daily victory but I am not going to be sad about it. :D This event was well done! Two thumbs up for the unlockable items and Rhinocebros. Both concepts were very good! The Swineclops fight could have been alot more epic, though. Overall, it was great!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

So apparently, Klei's Forge servers are still running, so players who do not have the latest version of DST can still play Forge. Klei's quest and daily victory system is also still enabled, so players who do have the old version with Forge can complete an additional 4 quests, and get an additional 1 daily match and victory, giving a possible total of 27 Daily Match Bonus, 27 Daily Victory Bonuses, and 56 Quests Completed.

Reveal hidden contents

evPqx1t.jpg

I played like 3 hours more

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Due to my father having a new laptop today, it was nice to see that I could still debug the science lab onto my base. Can't wait to plant more trees.

Hyped to see what the new Winter Skins will be like when the announcement comes.

@minespatch does it still work after the end of the event? I play on PS4 and I have this doubt, because the event has not closed for us yet

This was my first Forge, and it was a lot more fun than I expected it to be.  I originally kind of dismissed it because it sounded too competitive and frankly I am not too good at combat type things.

As luck would have it, the vast majority of the people I forged with were quite pleasant.  Super Special Specific Shout-out to the group of actual for-realsies relatives that I had the privilege of playing with several times, you guys are amazingly fun and kind and I wish my dad was that cool.

I'm very eager to see what's next.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dtrunghieu69 said:

The Forge 2017 : Great

The Gorge 2017 : interesting

The Forge 2018 : amazing

The "Doge" Event 2019.  Confirm! Good luck

The Forge 2017: Awesome

The Gorge (This event was in 2018): (Slightly less) Awesome

The Forge 2018: Decent

• Like 4

• Developer
20 hours ago, Marco Livio said:

When will it end up on the consoles?

Hallowed Nights will continue to be active on the consoles for a little while longer, until the Winter's Feast update goes live. There's not much time in-between the Hallowed Nights ending, and the Winter's Feast beginning, so for consoles it made sense to extend Hallowed Nights and go straight into Winter's Feast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hallowed Nights will continue to be active on the consoles for a little while longer, until the Winter's Feast update goes live. There's not much time in-between the Hallowed Nights ending, and the Winter's Feast beginning, so for consoles it made sense to extend Hallowed Nights and go straight into Winter's Feast

@PeterA

Thanks for the reply, but what about The Forge? will not we receive for the second consecutive year?

9 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hallowed Nights will continue to be active on the consoles for a little while longer, until the Winter's Feast update goes live. There's not much time in-between the Hallowed Nights ending, and the Winter's Feast beginning, so for consoles it made sense to extend Hallowed Nights and go straight into Winter's Feast.

Will the Winter's Feast have another beta, or will the complete version be released with the next update?

• Like 1