Roseora

Hamlet bugs/glitches

Roseora    1

As of dec 3, there's a few bugs that have been annoying me a bit recently and I thought were worth noting here. :)

- Ro Bin's glizzard stone can be eaten by pikos, even after killing them all andd choppig every tea tree, it can't be found again. It doesn't respawn in the nest after ro bin is killed.

Affter using skyworthy to go back to ROG, going to use any item in your inventory from HAM will crash the game. I took some rainforest tree seeds, souvenirs and stuff with me, crashes every time now, I can't move the stuff out of my inventory. For a workaround I used console to spawn a touchstone, suicided, and just didn't pick up the hamlet items. They're now sitting in a swamp forever. 

Also, the season seems to change each time I reload the game after a crash. The first time it was autumn, and dragonfly spawned after 2 days... second time it was summer, no giant... 

And this isn't a bug, just an issue I can imagine a lot of people will have too; the mob spam really needs calming down a little. The lag is absolutely crazy.

The biggest problem mobs for game lagging are the bats and the red glow flies.  They come in large swarms and will very quickly overwhelm most computers to the point of getting 3rd degree burns from a laptop being a possibility. This combined with the vines, pretty light effects and plants mean most computers don't stand a chance.

I know a bat swarm is about to come because my fps goes down to about 0.1.

bizziboi    431
5 hours ago, Roseora said:

I know a bat swarm is about to come because my fps goes down to about 0.1.

Hi, thanks for the report.

Could you please submit a profile when your fps drops because of that?

See here:

Also, while cumbersome, it really helps if you don't put multiple bugs in one post but make multiple posts instead.

It makes it harder to interact (as people will say "I have this too" and you get confusion about who is talking about which bugs), plus we can't mark it as fixed, nor does the topic title give us any hint when we're scanning the forum.

Roseora    1
On 12/4/2018 at 5:15 AM, bizziboi said:

Hi, thanks for the report.

Could you please submit a profile when your fps drops because of that?

See here:

Also, while cumbersome, it really helps if you don't put multiple bugs in one post but make multiple posts instead.

It makes it harder to interact (as people will say "I have this too" and you get confusion about who is talking about which bugs), plus we can't mark it as fixed, nor does the topic title give us any hint when we're scanning the forum.

Ahh sorry about that, I didn't want to spam the forum with loads of topics. 

Yeah ill do the profile things next time it happens, thankyou. :)

• Thanks 1