Issue title

Eyebone Doesn't Turn to Ash

Steps to reproduce

Start Adventure Mode
Get Eyebone
Use World Hopper
Eyebone will NOT turn to ash.

Describe your issue

So I was playing Don't Starve, and I found the machine. I forgot to get rid of the eyebone, but it didn't turn to ash. Then I found a second eyebone. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen! Here is the video in which it happens, go to 3:46 seconds.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0HC7wOnSLo

fear_town    13

It was in all likelyhood inside the backpack.. the backpack is strange when going through to new worlds.. I've had the same thing happen to me.. It is a bug.. But hey.. Don't worry about it.. free early Chester for now..Just don't pick up the new Eyebone in the new world or you'll be forced to carry both to have your buddy follow you because if you do pick up and get a second and drop even one of the two.. Chester won't follow you..

fear_town    13

I have never had it happen in the pocket slots.. I know if you have it in your hand.. Like using space to activate the machine and having the eyebone on the cursor it doesn't turn it to ash.. but in the pocket is strange.. I've never had that happen..If you can Sharkosaurus.. Try it again with the eyebone in actual pockets (not in bag slots) and see if it still happens..Thanks..

Wade    321

I've had our programming team look into this and make a fix.The issue should no longer occur in the next update we do.Thanks!