I here... ONI(RUSPHIL)

So, uh... this might sound unrelated, but...

A week or two ago or so I had a dream in which I saw a mad scientist called Dr. Webster who had a plan to remove the brains of everyone on Earth. Including his own. He removed it himself, and I saw it from his perspective. He just, like... took a scalpel to his own head and then replaced his brain with two yellow crystals connected by a wire, which were supposed to be a "replacement". I was surprised that I didn't feel stupider at all... and then discovered, to my horror, that I could no longer speak. I could only make sounds like "FUH! BUH! GUHHH!".

I am posting this here because "Doctor Webster" looked EXACTLY like Alexey from here. And I've been wanting to tell you this for some time.

Now with that out of this way... your art is quite charming indeed! Keep on doing thine thing!

On 30.08.2019 at 6:35 PM, minespatch said:

Is he eating a mealworm?

They are very tasty and nutritious)

On 30.08.2019 at 10:16 PM, Xenologist said:

Croissant worms! 

OH MY FRENCH GOD :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler
21 hours ago, Actual Identity said:

So, uh... this might sound unrelated, but...

A week or two ago or so I had a dream in which I saw a mad scientist called Dr. Webster who had a plan to remove the brains of everyone on Earth. Including his own. He removed it himself, and I saw it from his perspective. He just, like... took a scalpel to his own head and then replaced his brain with two yellow crystals connected by a wire, which were supposed to be a "replacement". I was surprised that I didn't feel stupider at all... and then discovered, to my horror, that I could no longer speak. I could only make sounds like "FUH! BUH! GUHHH!".

I am posting this here because "Doctor Webster" looked EXACTLY like Alexey from here. And I've been wanting to tell you this for some time.

Now with that out of this way... your art is quite charming indeed! Keep on doing thine thing!

Oh, thank you fot this cool dream^_^

And thank you for this wonderful words =) :wilson_love:

IMG_20190901_210237.jpg

Archived