I here... ONI(RUSPHIL)

8 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

Welcome. 
What got you into ONI?

I play more than a year in this wonderful game, although recently rarely go. In General, I drew comics ONI, but they are all in Russian, so it makes no sense to publish them here.

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Doesn't look scary. Quite the opposite. He's a cutie ^_^

Thanks) 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:24 PM, Russian Philin said:

I play more than a year in this wonderful game, although recently rarely go. In General, I drew comics ONI, but they are all in Russian, so it makes no sense to publish them here.

If it's about translation there might be bilingual people on the forums to help put what it means underneath. 
There are already quite a few threads with non-english comics in them. And this is your art thread, after all. :encouragement:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sorry for taking a while to get here, glad you posted here.:wilson_smile:

Please post your russian comics, you could translate them in text form if you want.

I'll try to do it or better make a new comic specifically for this thread, although I'm currently working on a comic about DS. Need to think.....

Just now, minespatch said:

Philin in Russia and I'm in Wilson, North Carolina.:wilson_ecstatic: We're miles and miles away from each other.

Well that's exactly the kind of con story you would tell to avoid the suspicion of an alt account.

Well you guys must share the same soul, you have basically the same art style.

Spoiler
16 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

New friend. :3 
I bet they get up to all sorts of engineering shenanigans. 

We're looking at my old ideas. Oh, I remember how many ideas came up with just for ONI.

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

1)Alexey looks like me when I'm forced to write essays about my interests in over 500 paragraphs.:wilson_dorky:

2)Konstantine seems like a good motivator though.

2)Konstantine:wilson_cool:

How nice to hear my name with the letter K:wilson_sneaky:

You pleased me, Minespatch:wilson_love:

I have the moral support of my team.

1)A week ago I wrote an essay on exams, so Alexey's face is my fatigue after 1321 words in the essay)

Archived