Sign in to follow this  
cptCalavera

Creepy pigs crash

cptCalavera    616

Without spoiling anything. After I run into the new creepy things about pigs. I get this error when dusk turns to night:

Error: : data\scripts\components\werebeast.lua:96: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: data\scripts\components\werebeast.lua(96,1) in function 'SetNormal' data\scripts\stategraphs\SGwerepig.lua(87,1) =(tail call) ? data\scripts\stategraph.lua(314,1) in function 'HandleEvents' data\scripts\stategraph.lua(118,1) in function 'Update' data\scripts\update.lua(93,1)

And on reset I pop back to main menu.

Excess    53
without spoiling anything [...]

error: : Data\scripts\components\werebeast.lua:96: Attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) lua error stack traceback: Data\scripts\components\werebeast.lua(96,1) in function 'setnormal' data\scripts\stategraphs\sgwerepig.lua(87,1) =(tail call) ? Data\scripts\stategraph.lua(314,1) in function 'handleevents' data\scripts\stategraph.lua(118,1) in function 'update' data\scripts\update.lua(93,1)

*cof* *cof*

Don't worry, it was already spoiler on another thread. Although they seem to have encountered "it" without problems. Do you recall anything specific that you where doing? Where they wild pigs or tamed ones? Time of day (night?).

cptCalavera    616

Wild pigs, I encountered them before dusk, and they were still chasing me when dusk came. (So a savepoint was created while they were there.) Then I killed them, and game crashed when night came. Reloaded a few times with the same result, does not matter if I kill them or not.

cptCalavera    616

If I press X instead of Reset I can continue the game. But I think that might mess something up in the future if I create a new savepoint after an error message.

Was plannig on restarting anyways so all i good. Have the savepoint backed up if any of the devs wants to have a look at it.

Kevin    872

We've got another hotfix lined up for the morning. Hopefully that'll be the last of 'em.

Jov    11

This just happened to me too. Another thing that happened in the process was my torch got stuck at 2%, the physical torch disappeared, but it continued to emit light and flames and Wilson still said it ran out.

Thankfully the crash also saved my life, as I was busy running away from my minions and didn't notice that I was starving to death.

Edit:

Crap it just happened again the next day, when running in the direction of where I left the pigs.

Error: : data\scripts\components\werebeast.lua:96: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: data\scripts\components\werebeast.lua(96,1) in function 'SetNormal' data\scripts\stategraphs\SGwerepig.lua(87,1) =(tail call) ? data\scripts\stategraph.lua(314,1) in function 'HandleEvents' data\scripts\stategraph.lua(118,1) in function 'Update' data\scripts\update.lua(93,1)

Reset

Edited by Jov

Excess    53
Crap it just happened [...] when running in the direction of where I left the pigs.

This x2...

LadyD    3,223

Just happened to me. I was catching butterflies. I went near pigs and BAM -Cut out

Sign in to follow this