Save The Pigs Initiative

THE HIPPIGCRATIC OATH  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I promise that I shall not harm a single hair on a pig’s chinny chin chin during the Year Of The Pig (King.)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I’ll be humane.
    • I’m the type of person who knocks down the houses and leaves the server with the materials.

10 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

notice that nnon-hamlet pigmen have frail grass skirts, Also try putting a hat on a pig and make it tranform : Boom the werepig will have the hat too!

I remember this. Giving Football hats to my army of pigmen... and having them all turn in the light of the full moon. That was terrifying

1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I remember this. Giving Football hats to my army of pigmen... and having them all turn in the light of the full moon. That was terrifying

This... this is betrayal!

Still though, imagine giving op gear to pigs and having them turn against you. No wonder wigfrid wants to kill them for using her helmets against her.

6 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

but

he made them wear their brethren on their heads

point taken

I can also recall Winter's Feast 2017, where i was farming drops for gems and gears. Not knowing how to get rid of all the Earmuffs and Cat Caps, i did everything i could. store them all near entrance, feed them all to lureplants...

But before I did the lattermost i gave them all to pigs in the nearby village. It went well. They were all clothed during the winter.

...that is, until Springtime came and i chopped down trees with them and 3 Treeguards spawned. They all perished, and the caps remained... :(

Is this what i get for trying to help?! :(

On ‎05‎-‎01‎-‎2019 at 1:17 AM, Booklover said:
Spoiler

Seriously when people say stuff about "No killing! Be vegan!" I legit start wondering is vegan food no killing? Don't vegetables and fruits have lives? Who're they kidding? While i kinda support not killing animals( cute ones only) I can't help thinking how wrong this seems." Oh you won't kill any animals! Isn't that good?" Well it is EXCEPT you would probably unbalance the equilibrium between the animals and the plants. What are vegan foods made of? Plants. What happens when we all eat ONLY plants? Plants will go extinct AND herbivores would DIE which is the thing you want to stop. Carnivores would die later as they have no more food to eat. In the end, we would be forced to kill and eat animals to retain the equilibrium. This is the thing very few people thought of. You can't just eat plants or meat. That's what omnivores are created for, to make sure the herbivores don't eat too much and to make sure the plants don't grow to much. Its like a loop, with carnivore preventing herbivores to eat all the plants and herbivores preventing plants to grow everywhere. Think of them as regulators. We are emergency regulators, when things go wrong we eat more meat or plants. Thats why we need to have a balanced diet. To make sure WE don't disrupt the loop. Extinction happens not because the animals died out, its because WE humans disrupted their lives. WE deforested them and removed many plants. WE hunted rare animals and disrupted the loop. Thus I want to conclude: YOU are neither a herbivore nor a carnivore, STOP being like one, have a balanced diet, eat 50% meat and 50% vegetables and fruit. STOP encouraging others to only eat plants or only eat meat. Thats NOT what we're created for. And its ONLY going to kill the animals we sought to protect.

fruits want to be eaten, so the seeds come out with the poop. like when you feed the bird a dragonfruit. unfortunately we, the players, dont poop, and we usually cook the fruits into pies, so the seeds die.

16 hours ago, metallichydra said:

fruits want to be eaten, so the seeds come out with the poop. like when you feed the bird a dragonfruit. unfortunately we, the players, dont poop, and we usually cook the fruits into pies, so the seeds die.

Actually, if we poop we get manure, so the seeds still die... Also, birds are weird, they either give you seeds( no poop), eggs or guano(no seeds). Why can't they poop out seeded guano? And did i mention that after a bird pooped on the ground( they will fly down and drop some seeds) another one would eat it? Eww... who wants some pooped out seeds? Even us the players ALSO eat the seeds! Are we that desperate? Or does the birds ONLY poop out seeds and no poop?

23 hours ago, Booklover said:

Actually, if we poop we get manure, so the seeds still die... Also, birds are weird, they either give you seeds( no poop), eggs or guano(no seeds). Why can't they poop out seeded guano? And did i mention that after a bird pooped on the ground( they will fly down and drop some seeds) another one would eat it? Eww... who wants some pooped out seeds? Even us the players ALSO eat the seeds! Are we that desperate?

whywhywhy.gif.751f9c658a55046a50b7bd3dd8d27281.gif

end tHIS

On 1/6/2019 at 5:15 AM, Booklover said:

But if that happened, we would lose control of Wilba right? Just like werepigs. Not to mention when pigs turn into werepigs, they lose their clothes. Wouldn't it be inappropriate if males and females rip open their clothes every full moon? What happens the next day? Will they magically get clothes or will they be naked?

I think it'd work the same way as Woodie's werebeaver form. She would probably be a cute werepig too. Being like a fluffy kitten.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:03 AM, GetNerfedOn said:

image.thumb.png.a694ca364b3a3739260d05d9d5606cd8.png

I prefer making Wilson Hugh Hefner.

Hear ye, hear ye!

With the Year Of The Pig (King) coming ever near, I invite those of you who’ve taken interest in the Save The Pigs initiative to take the Hippigcratic oath and keep ham off of your plate during this very special time. (You don’t actually have to do this, since it’s a game and all, but feel free to take up the challenge if you think it’d be fun. I’d love to hear your misadventures!)

Thanks for all the great laughs you’ve given me, and I hope we’ll be able to have a ton more in the coming days!

I solemnly oath that i won't kill a pig during this event, unless i have to for the event itself

might event start hamlet during this time (ive been meandering around with the idea but never actually took initiative haha.)

Archived