Save The Pigs Initiative

THE HIPPIGCRATIC OATH  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I promise that I shall not harm a single hair on a pig’s chinny chin chin during the Year Of The Pig (King.)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I’ll be humane.
    • I’m the type of person who knocks down the houses and leaves the server with the materials.

Why not use pigs for their "Other" use

Helpful friends that slap hounds in their faces and turn berries and many other things into useful fertilizer. Don't forget that they're afraid of the dark (for good reason), but, during the day, they can murder trees and even free you from mucus! Have people forgotten why we even use pigs in the first case? Even still, remember, the pig king will take the trinkets from the past and even meats and turn them into gold. GOLD I tell you! Try using bats for your Pig Skin? and bosses for your meaty needs (Or murder ceiling spiders or hounds) as well as moleworms, rabbits, and birds. 

1 hour ago, metallichydra said:

all pigs are male
(except the queen and wilba)

Even the old woman selling magic items and the food vendor?

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Pigs don't age.

Pigs are superior than wickerbottom.

Nobody can be superior to Wickeebotton, impossible >:0

On 16/12/2018 at 1:07 AM, YouKnowWho said:

Like, seriously man, calm down. I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't actually a debate thread on the usefulness of pigs. I know I'm going out of character here, but this is literally just a big joke. The well-being of virtual pigs doesn't actually matter all that much (Unless our cyber rulers from the future are reading this, than they're very important) I think you should try reading into things a touch less seriously. 

Though that part about the ectoplasm is real; that stuff goes right through you, with it being corporeal and all that.

With that finally out of the way, allow me to go back into my super pig-protective-persona. Ahem...

dingous dongous you are wrongous

Capture.PNG.966cc2756a737ec5797b5a5847af283e.PNG

Hey, no worries! Those guys are CRAAAAZYYY! I mean, even other pigs attack them! Besides, it's not like you're just slaying them without a second thought. If I were going to be assassinated, I'd probably appreciate a four course meal too. I'd maybe want a little more variety than just monster meat, but the pigs don't seem to be all that picky. 

As for all you precious spider child mains out there, the best thing you can do is to remind your friends to be courteous. They shouldn't bring a pig home if they know they don't have a safe environment for them, that just leads to chaos. Remember: you wouldn't bring any spiders home, would you? 

Atleast, I hope you wouldn't. Don't do that, okay?

New Canvas.png

Ok I should say this I am very sorry that i made you think I'm mad. Seriously I'm just being overly sarcastic. I can understand why you think i'm mad, in fact loads of people think i'm mad when i talk. Perhaps its bcuz i take logic and theories very seriously. I just don't think that anyone would 1.Run up to a spider 2. Smack it 3. Cause its friends to attack you 4. And yell YOU GO SMASH at the top of their lungs when they're scared and should just 1. Run away. And while yes it did say when running away from spiders why did not pigs run away from webber or any spiders? They just raise their fists and beat it up. Geddit? They yell SPIDER BAD and proceed to smack it. Get the irony here? I mean WOW i can totally see the pigs running. Yeah look they ran SOOO far away.

On 19/12/2018 at 12:23 AM, metallichydra said:

all pigs are male
(except the queen and wilba)

THIS got me thinking How do pigs respawn? Where are the female pigs?? Where are the children??? Isn't it just weird that a few days after a pig died another took its place? Is that his child? If so why did it not go out when its already grown up? Or is it bcuz a pig child can only grow up when its parent died? See wilba, shes forever a pig child. Why? Cuz the queen's not dead. But does that mean as long as a parent does not die ( they dont die of old age) they can reproduce? But thats weird, where are the mom and child when you destroy a pig house? Are they buried under the rubble? But there's no rubble. So are they killed? Would that explain why the pig is angry? How are guardian pigs created/respawned/reproduced? Theres no female to reproduce with them. Or is there? Is the females hidden among the males? Do they look like a male to confuse attackers? To reduce the possibility of us players killing a female? Or is the dead pigs reincarnated? Is their house another touchstone? Or is it like Minecraft their "spawn point"? So if you destroy their house you also destroyed their "bed" or "touchstone"?

4 hours ago, Booklover said:

THIS got me thinking How do pigs respawn? Where are the female pigs?? Where are the children??? Isn't it just weird that a few days after a pig died another took its place? Is that his child? If so why did it not go out when its already grown up? Or is it bcuz a pig child can only grow up when its parent died? See wilba, shes forever a pig child. Why? Cuz the queen's not dead. But does that mean as long as a parent does not die ( they dont die of old age) they can reproduce? But thats weird, where are the mom and child when you destroy a pig house? Are they buried under the rubble? But there's no rubble. So are they killed? Would that explain why the pig is angry? How are guardian pigs created/respawned/reproduced? Theres no female to reproduce with them. Or is there? Is the females hidden among the males? Do they look like a male to confuse attackers? To reduce the possibility of us players killing a female? Or is the dead pigs reincarnated? Is their house another touchstone? Or is it like Minecraft their "spawn point"? So if you destroy their house you also destroyed their "bed" or "touchstone"?

↑ all the important questions ↑ *Think Emoji*

4 hours ago, Booklover said:

I think pigs are hemaphrodites and use ancient technology to incubate a pig child in some pigskin machine, however they die before they see their child, even interestingly the incubation rate is sped up and instead of a child a adult pig grows.

6 hours ago, Booklover said:

Ok I should say this I am very sorry that i made you think I'm mad. Seriously I'm just being overly sarcastic. I can understand why you think i'm mad, in fact loads of people think i'm mad when i talk. Perhaps its bcuz i take logic and theories very seriously. I just don't think that anyone would 1.Run up to a spider 2. Smack it 3. Cause its friends to attack you 4. And yell YOU GO SMASH at the top of their lungs when they're scared and should just 1. Run away. And while yes it did say when running away from spiders why did not pigs run away from webber or any spiders? They just raise their fists and beat it up. Geddit? They yell SPIDER BAD and proceed to smack it. Get the irony here? I mean WOW i can totally see the pigs running. Yeah look they ran SOOO far away.

Dude. Why would you apologize if you’re just going to keep doing it. Like, come on. Really. 

Once again, I’d like to empathize this isn’t an actual debate. It’s more of a joke thread if anything; it’s why I keep bringing up dumb points that the game doesn’t even have: like indigestion (The hunger penalty in bile covered slop might count, but that’s really besides the point.)

Though I do like your point about female pigs. Where the heck did they all go? I personally think pigs are made of black magic. Or they’re aliens. Or they’re made of aliens. It’s the only possible explanation. How else would they set up their farms without thumbs? 

23 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Though I do like your point about female pigs. Where the heck did they all go? I personally think pigs are made of black magic. Or they’re aliens. Or they’re made of aliens. It’s the only possible explanation. How else would they set up their farms without thumbs? 

To Hamlet, apparently. There's a queen that gave birth to Wilba and there'll be piglettes in a update(which I don't know when that'll happen).

5 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Regarding female pigs.

Do an image search for bears on the internet, try to determine its gender, then remember that humans are only adept at determining the gender of other humans.

Pigs aint Bears, many people recognize female pigs and male pigs because... Reasons.

Archived