Save The Pigs Initiative

THE HIPPIGCRATIC OATH  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I promise that I shall not harm a single hair on a pig’s chinny chin chin during the Year Of The Pig (King.)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I’ll be humane.
    • I’m the type of person who knocks down the houses and leaves the server with the materials.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:23 PM, YouKnowWho said:

You read that right, every little piggy you mercilessly slay will forever wander the wilderness in search of the heart they will never get.

Maybe they should've considered that before they bullied the kid who farms crazy amounts of spider glands.

1 hour ago, Booklover said:

Plus i dont need pigs as friends, i have actual players. I absolutely HATE pigs as webber so i lead them into spiders( im terrible at kiting) and watch them DIE. I mean what logic is that? They're scared of webber? Oh no you can see their hatred and anger when they chase after webber. Plus if you're scared of sth you usually run right?

Like, seriously man, calm down. I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't actually a debate thread on the usefulness of pigs. I know I'm going out of character here, but this is literally just a big joke. The well-being of virtual pigs doesn't actually matter all that much (Unless our cyber rulers from the future are reading this, than they're very important) I think you should try reading into things a touch less seriously. 

Though that part about the ectoplasm is real; that stuff goes right through you, with it being corporeal and all that.

With that finally out of the way, allow me to go back into my super pig-protective-persona. Ahem...

dingous dongous you are wrongous

Capture.PNG.966cc2756a737ec5797b5a5847af283e.PNG

34 minutes ago, Blakester2468 said:

Does it count if I turn them into werepigs and THEN murder them?

Hey, no worries! Those guys are CRAAAAZYYY! I mean, even other pigs attack them! Besides, it's not like you're just slaying them without a second thought. If I were going to be assassinated, I'd probably appreciate a four course meal too. I'd maybe want a little more variety than just monster meat, but the pigs don't seem to be all that picky. 

1 hour ago, Miss Maya said:

Maybe they should've considered that before they bullied the kid who farms crazy amounts of spider glands.

As for all you precious spider child mains out there, the best thing you can do is to remind your friends to be courteous. They shouldn't bring a pig home if they know they don't have a safe environment for them, that just leads to chaos. Remember: you wouldn't bring any spiders home, would you? 

Atleast, I hope you wouldn't. Don't do that, okay?

New Canvas.png

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

No, wildbores are different. It’s questionable if they’re even related! 

I hate the pigs in Hamlet, they are ugly !

In addition I had the same topic but for Fuelweaver, no reaction because he is considered an enemy, what discrimination.

what about the poor koalefants?
for so many years, we have hunted them for their meat.
and some people want their trunk just to make clothes!
but their most valuable resources is manure and friendship.

1/18 characters is attacked by pigs, without having harmed the pigs.
for koalefants, its 0/18 characters…
they run away because the know we're gonna harm them

these rare creatures will be extinct over the next 3 years if they in the future is hunted at the same rate as today.

stop hunting - save the koalefants.

7 hours ago, metallichydra said:

these rare creatures will be extinct over the next 3 years if they in the future is hunted at the same rate as today.

I think the worst part is that Krampus doesn't care, at all.  What's with that?  I want answers, Krampus.  Do you really think monkeys are more innocent than koalephants?

32 minutes ago, Miss Maya said:

I think the worst part is that Krampus doesn't care, at all.  What's with that?  I want answers, Krampus.  Do you really think monkeys are more innocent than koalephants?

There is worse !!!! Think of the poor butterflies we kill from the beginning!

12 hours ago, metallichydra said:

2eeunw.thumb.jpg.b6c5df2071319f84e066bda2878d0a33.jpg

Archived