Steam Awards

rocketman732

I wanted to show the games I nominated for the Steam Awards this past weekend. I nominated Shank for Game of the Year because it is highly underrated and underappreciated it seems like even though many console gamers still want to buy it. I nominated Shank 2 for the Better With Friends category because what it lacks in story makes up for it in survival mode. I nominated Klei as Best Developer because Shank is what made them a great company. I feel that without Shank. Klei Entertainment wouldn't be what they are today.Screenshot_20181123-014030_Steam.thumb.jpg.a3ab5bf9451c59701a97e7b0306e3d9d.jpgScreenshot_20181123-014011_Steam.thumb.jpg.e94f02c15ecfbaac0b0fc7dce65d963e.jpgScreenshot_20181123-014022_Steam.thumb.jpg.6a5c2175ce43b7d4e23a001190b9c9b7.jpg

I tried to vote for the Steam Awards, but there were some categories I just hadn't played any of so I wouldn't like, _know_ anything about them.  : P  (VR being one.  I don't have a VR set.)  But I did vote for Don't Starve Together in the "Better with Friends" category.  :)

And, what else...Oh, Civilization for "Best Alternate History", 'cos MAN can you mess with history in those games, and that's part of what makes them so _fun_...and Life is Strange 2 for "Best Environments" 'cos GOD DAMN, have you _seen_ how friggin' pretty the scenery is in that thing?  Wow.

There are others, but the wording of the awards sounds like they mostly mean "in the past year" and a lot of the stuff I play is older, so...wasn't sure if it'd count.  (shrug)

...Notorious

6 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I tried to vote for the Steam Awards, but there were some categories I just hadn't played any of so I wouldn't like, _know_ anything about them.  : P  (VR being one.  I don't have a VR set.)  But I did vote for Don't Starve Together in the "Better with Friends" category.  :)

And, what else...Oh, Civilization for "Best Alternate History", 'cos MAN can you mess with history in those games, and that's part of what makes them so _fun_...and Life is Strange 2 for "Best Environments" 'cos GOD DAMN, have you _seen_ how friggin' pretty the scenery is in that thing?  Wow.

There are others, but the wording of the awards sounds like they mostly mean "in the past year" and a lot of the stuff I play is older, so...wasn't sure if it'd count.  (shrug)

...Notorious

I voted for others but I didn't get screenshots in time. I didn't know what to do for Alternate History so a friend suggested Dragonball Xenoverse because apparently you're trying to fix errors in the timeline or something. For Labor of Love I chose Warframe because I'm always seeing new content for that game. For the Machine award I chose Sins of a Solar Empire. For best environment. I honestly can't remember. For VR I chose Moss which is a puzzle platformer. I got to play the demo on my PlayStation VR and loved it.

Archived