Event 3 actually takes place in the Constant

The hypothetical third sanity related event is not an event in the sense we know, but it takes place right in the Constant itself! After Charlie did whatever the heck she did with the Ancient Gateway, it broke, causing the survivors, fresh from the Gorge, now with Mumsy and Billy, to enter back into the nightmarish Constant they thought they could escape from. Charlie (and by extension, Them, too) stole power from the Ancient Gateway, which lets them access more content from the Don't Starve multiverse. It's as if They "downloaded DLC", using the content from these dimensions to enhance the twisted game They are playing!

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

As of now 80% of community takes leaking Gateway as a teaser for permament content, not an event

99% as I am sure:

On 27. 9. 2018 at 11:35 PM, JoeW said:

And Beyond:

I am sure many of you have question about what's really next for DST. We're not ready to announce that juuust yet. But suffice it to say - things are happening. 

upcoming_promo.png

18 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Umm... no.

We don't even know if "Big Event 3" is a thing.

As of now 80% of community takes leaking Gateway as a teaser for permament content, not an event

Maybe that is the "big event 3", a big new permanent content update on the sanity realm aka "The constant"

5 hours ago, PixelPizza said:

Hey wait a minute, that thing leaking from the ancient gateway looks like the goop the heroes emerge from in the gorge!

I theorize that this "new thing that is happening" might relate heavily to the gorge.

it's just nightmare fuel

Archived