[Game Update] - 296878

• Developer
13 hours ago, Jasperism said:

This Rocket hasn't returned yet, but the Research modules are back. When the other rocket returns, only the Command module and Research modules survive.

Rocket sections seem to be breaking again.

Argh. K, going to put in some extra debugging to try and track this down. In the meantime, if you have a save from when the rocket was still intact (i.e. before its last launch) would you mind making a new bug for this and attaching the save? Thanks...

1 hour ago, LeftyRighty said:

gas canister emptier isn't recognising the canisters or filler stations for its filter type panel (can't even select "all")

Hm, strange. We'll look in to it. 

• Thanks 3

keep running into my work orders blanking so I watched my granulator (only thing trying use process iron ore)

image.thumb.png.47c5739314b386de14de04b052c1cb8c.png

the current order failed to reset after there was power loss (dupe wheel and battery supply) pic from after the dupes restored supply, no dupe was using the machine at the moment of power loss so it wasn't an interrupted errand.

I then tried to check if the dropout could also be caused when the contents of the work order machine ran out... except even with only 1 dupe with "operate" task and every other task on every other dupe (and all other tasks on the operate dupe) set to disallowed, they wouldn't empty the machine. The one dupe switches between 1 run of operate to deliver and back even though there is 200kg ore left in the machine. Its as if the job isn't looking at the internal storage or something? So the test would need to be a circumstance where the operate dupe completes the task, but is called away before doing an "operate delivery" and a supply dupe hasn't delivered in the meantime, so the current job material is missing, ignoring the internal storage and preventing the job from being seen as valid...?

So maybe the issue after the power loss was that when the machine turned on the current job didn't see there were materials in the machine and thinks it's invalid, even though there is something in the internal storage?

Edited by LeftyRighty
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LeftyRighty said:

the current order failed to reset after there was power loss (dupe wheel and battery supply) pic from after the dupes restored supply, no dupe was using the machine at the moment of power loss so it wasn't an interrupted errand.

So maybe the issue after the power loss was that when the machine turned on the current job didn't see there were materials in the machine and thinks it's invalid, even though there is something in the internal storage?

I noticed this exact problem with my metal refinery.  Every time the power was lost (without the refinery being used), my production queue would suddenly go blank and have to be manually reset.  My best guess is the same as yours.

6 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Argh. K, going to put in some extra debugging to try and track this down. In the meantime, if you have a save from when the rocket was still intact (i.e. before its last launch) would you mind making a new bug for this and attaching the save? Thanks...

@Ipsquiggle I opened a bug report. It happens after multiple save/reload while a rocket is underway.

Edited by Azunai333
attached bug report
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I think the 'no workable orders' bug happens whenever an order cannot be immediately filled and is checked.  It therefore happens to any production building if there is a momentary loss of power, but also happens with any building that uses water at any moment there isn't pre-bottled water sitting around and the bottler is momentarily in use for something else.  This gets recorded as 'no water available' and glitches the building.

The same general problem with two separate catalysts.  Though this also points to an issue in how scheduling of water bottling functions.

Edited by Iriswaters

11 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Hm, strange. We'll look in to it. 

Azunai333 already filed the bug report - attached are the save before launch, and an autosave loaded from an autosave.

Subterranean Crew Bugged Cycle 871.sav

Subterranean Crew Bugged.sav

The pill machine doesn't seem to attract dupes to deliver balm lily flowers, the dupes delivered coal, but they seem to refuse picking up the flowers and delivering them.

Edit: Not sure what is going on, but everything seems fine as I started up the game again. They deliver the flowers with no problem in a freshly loaded game.

Edited by Miravlix

@Klei

I´ve noticed that Dupes wearing Atmosuits transmit Slimelunggerms onto ladders now (Germs are on Suit-surface not on Dupe-surface).
Please correct me if I´m wrong, but that is not how it used to be in the Space Industrie Upgrade.

If this is intended behavior please add a boxselect for disabling automatic disinfect,
because selecting every single laddertile to disable disinfect is extremly tedious.

If its not intended , should I make a bugreport?

[Edit] It looks like Dupes wearing germy Atmosuits transmit Germs onto everything now...

Edited by snoozer

On 11/30/2018 at 11:08 PM, LeftyRighty said:

gas canister emptier isn't recognising the canisters or filler stations for its filter type panel (can't even select "all")

image.png.8584afe6fea7c50ba627fc56ac12167b.pngimage.png.fb16bfb51663f4c9ed085bf11fafbef1.png

Same as my situation, actually you can`t find gas types on your right resources panel @Ipsquiggle

Edited by dallion

Hypothermia: Dupes cure by self, without med bed (around one min countdown/mouse over hypothermia entry at dupe profile).
When player has gas pipes with many pumps/outlets/vents, deactivating of one pump (one line) blocks whole pipe (no gas go through the line, where the deactivated pump is at.
Massive gas deletion (CO²)
Gas spawn (hydrogen in oil biome)
Critters stuck in one place (save and reload yes, but it sucks when seen to late).
When i setup production in rock crusher (for example) and i use left arrow to select amount, it does not work (sometimes CTD when some items set to continous production).
Selecting/set amount with right arrow, works crash free/better.
Something seems to be wrong with storaged/produced items like mushroom. From one second to another i had 100000cal shrooms, without harvest/opening cave.
Edit Metal refinery - strange behaviour. Set to +1 gold production, coolant runs in (petrol), dupes start producing, run out of energy. Dupe stop producing and never touch it again. Set production to zero, then again +1, coolant runs in, dupe start to produce and now! Timeline from first gold production is finished, but 200Kg gold is produced, but only coolant for one comes out..

Edited by Oozinator