[Game Update] - 296335

Sooo... I read every comment since the QoL testing first thread, and I don't it came up, but I'm micro managing a new colony, especially my cook since I'm rusty and I may have more dupes that I can handle right now... But priorities seem to have weird behavior. It's maybe a classic dupe problem, but I just saw my cook, while carriying a meal lice, drop it to go take another one that was lying around, and I don't get WHY he'd do that... 

It's probably a little premature to call it a bug, but I feel like my dupes are not behaving like they should do, just a hunch, I saught I'd brought it up, see if anyone else were having strange behaviors... ?

One thing that's driving me a bit crazy though, is the new food chaining system. It's hard to know in one Musher what'll be prioritized, so I'm back to having multiple Mushers with different priority anddifferent food set to unlimited, and the egg opener is behaving really strangely too : every time I assign an egg to be opened, the corresponding egg is disappearing from the list on the upper right of the UI, and the "equipement is lacking ressources" starts its already reported fast and unlimited dance...

Edited by JeP2k3

Well... maybe I misinterpreting some priotization options but... is there no difference between the highest priority and the "assigned job" priority ? (sorry my game is in english so I'm not sure of the exact word used ingame).

16 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

I think it'd also make sense for the bed to require reed fibre.

Why not but then there should be some new low level beds like... literally a rock, for them not to sleep on the floor.

Ok so, still on my quite basic understanding of the new food queue but... A meal set to "infinite" right now has to be reset every time you ran out of ingredient, and I'd imagine it's not the intended behavior.

On 26.11.2018 at 10:48 PM, gary9996 said:

Small thing I noticed, the Mirth Leaf dies in it's natural habitat

erthde5rhs.PNG

23 hours ago, SamLogan said:

Given it's a decorative plant, it's logic the plant don't like the chlorine and prefer the oxygen. But yes, it could appear weird considering it's their natural habitat.

Chlorine is not its natural abitat. Unless you are reffering to habitat as a point where it was spawned during generation.

If yes, maybe its a mechanic to prevent players from receveing benefits of wild plant. So player has to domesticate first to get the bonus

Just now, Parusoid said:

Chlorine is not its natural abitat. Unless you are reffering to habitat as a point where it was spawned during generation.

If yes, maybe its a mechanic to prevent players from receveing benefits of wild plant. So player has to domesticate first to get the bonus

I mean, it's literally the plant's natural habitat.   It only grows wild in the caustic biome, and the caustic biome is almost exclusively full of chlorine and hydrogen, neither of which it can survive in.   It just seems silly to only ever find it in places it cannot survive.   I doubt it was an intended mechanic, it seems more that the new plant stats are all copy-pasted from the briars, just being a reskin, effectively.   At least for the moment.