The 1 Month of Forge...

Maxposting

On 11/26/2018 at 4:25 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

So you all know that Forge ends 3rd December...

Personally I think it is a good thing that it ends because I am tired of :

a) things not mattering

b) cowpoop that people say

c) the overall strugle of people...

people dying to boaroir 
i thought they would learn but no. they don't

7 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

But I do wonder if there will be one more daily win reset before it does end, that's going to be a tight window to get it.

On the Forge menu stands that the daily bonuses reset in 10 hours and new quests will be posted in 34. So I think we'll get daily bonuses once more, but I guess no more quests, the devs just didn't update the panel.

6 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

On the Forge menu stands that the daily bonuses reset in 10 hours and new quests will be posted in 34. So I think we'll get daily bonuses once more, but I guess no more quests, the devs just didn't update the panel.

I just haven't missed a daily win bonus since the forge was released. I'd hate to loose it at the last second to it ending. >.<

Yeah I don't think the community really deserves an extra week like last year.  Between the cheesing of the leaderboard that bled into the community at large and created an obsession with cheating the game among the casuals as well, and half the servers being "afk wilson farms."  It's been a pretty ridiculous month of forging.

I hope that next year they will severely nerf time based xp and buff the gains from wins and achievements to de incentivize bot farming.

5 minutes ago, Balzack said:

Yeah I don't think the community really deserves an extra week like last year.  Between the cheesing of the leaderboard that bled into the community at large and created an obsession with cheating the game among the casuals as well, and half the servers being "afk wilson farms."  It's been a pretty ridiculous month of forging.

I hope that next year they will severely nerf time based xp and buff the gains from wins and achievements to de incentivize bot farming.

If beating swineclops would give a chest or at least a single random skin all of the AFK servers, scripts, mods wouldnt be as much of a problem. Lets not blame everything on the community because getting barely any experience for beating harder and harder bosses is stupid, and absolutely not our fault.

I just hope they won't extend, I managed to get 100% Quests & 1st daily wins and I won't be able to play The Forge next weekend because I'll have to evaluate some informatics submissions of younger peoples.

@ All Quests & Daily Wins:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7ffb74b2efd8cca327ead974cd81b164.png

Some "Highly skilled lvl 70+" Players hate me because I'm still lvl 67.

Archived