Don't starve hamlet bugs report.

WILSON0715

There are two bugs that i have in my game. One, when i place my backpack on the ground, everything in my bag shows up, and i have to pick up everything, sometimes the pigs will eat the food that i have in the bag, but it was on the ground. Second, when i place the cork bowl canoe on the ground, there are two boats, and i can pick up two of them, when i place on the ground again, there are another two of them, it adds up to four, and on. PLEASE fix the bag, thank you. 

11 hours ago, WILSON0715 said:

There are two bugs that i have in my game. One, when i place my backpack on the ground, everything in my bag shows up, and i have to pick up everything, sometimes the pigs will eat the food that i have in the bag, but it was on the ground. Second, when i place the cork bowl canoe on the ground, there are two boats, and i can pick up two of them, when i place on the ground again, there are another two of them, it adds up to four, and on. PLEASE fix the bag, thank you. 

I had the same problem when I got the candle hats for pig guards mod. I disabled it and made a new world and now it's fine. I heard you need to get the mod and start a new world with the mod otherwise it will corrupt your world. So maybe this is it.

Archived