erenimoO

Im stucked in boss island

erenimoO    0

Door looks like locked from the other side. i can not go to main island and i have tried everything. Stones in the ground do not work its only trap.

1.png

Adsız2.png

Yokoblue    69

Leave an item on the trap in front of the door (small trap that are found on the floor a lil bit everywhere in the room) and cut the vines to access it.

In your first screenshot you can see the stone plate in front that you can put the item on (to your right) thers also a 2nd one next to the pot in your screenshot

Edited by Yokoblue

YiinHikari    22

There is invible vines, it happened to me too, today. It had never happened to me before. But today, using Wormwood, every single vine door gets closed by vines (or invisible vines) over and over again when I change rooms or when i enter the same ruins again (after leaving all the doors open) so I have to carry a machete at all times

Edited by YiinHikari

bizziboi    1,249

If it happens when moving between rooms that would be a bug, if vines grow back when re-entering a ruin it's as intended.

If you have invisible vines it's a bug.

In the case of bugs, please submit a bug report from Main Menu>Options>Report Bug (preferably save where the bug is apparent, eg save in a room with an invisible vine), and mention the save slot and the issue. It'll upload your save for us to look at.

• Thanks 1