[Game Update] - 295272

Jason

On 11/21/2018 at 3:04 AM, Jason said:

Bug Fixes

• Reduced the odd items that get collected at 0,0,0

View full update

I think this bug remains in Hamlet enabled SW world. In this case I have 1 x fish and 8 x gun powders. (I had a Blunderbuss made from Hamlet, fired 8 times in this world, then I found 8 gun powders here. Also some monkey I killed with the blunderbuss stolen some fish before so that may be related too)

Untitled.png

• Developer
1 hour ago, Mday said:

I think this bug remains in Hamlet enabled SW world. In this case I have 1 x fish and 8 x gun powders. (I had a Blunderbuss made from Hamlet, fired 8 times in this world, then I found 8 gun powders here. Also some monkey I killed with the blunderbuss stolen some fish before so that may be related too)

Very well possible. When items collect at 0,0,0 I we try to find out what causes it, and fix the cause.

Only when we know the cause we remove them. Hence the 'reduced', and not 'got rid of' 

Having said that, submitting a bug report from in-game (main menu>options>report bug) mentioning the items at 0,0,0 and what save-slot would give me more to investigate (it uploads your save and log for us to look at)

On ‎2018‎년 ‎11‎월 ‎21‎일 at 4:04 AM, Jason said:

Bug Fixes

• Pugalisk fountain will reset (after the normal delay)  when the player returns to hamlet if  the Magic water was taken outside the world and used.

View full update

Even if you're revived through magic flowers,Will the Fountain of Youth be re-reisen? It then not balanced Please return it like it used to be

• Developer
12 hours ago, a fun game said:

Even if you're revived through magic flowers,Will the Fountain of Youth be re-reisen? It then not balanced Please return it like it used to be

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.  The problem that was fixed was if you took the water to another world and then used it, if you returned to a Hamlet world, the fountain would not know the water had been used. Because of that, it would not reset. Now it will reset so the water can be retrieved again.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.  The problem that was fixed was if you took the water to another world and then used it, if you returned to a Hamlet world, the fountain would not know the water had been used. Because of that, it would not reset. Now it will reset so the water can be retrieved again.

Sorry I'm not good at English because I depend on machine translation