daily tasks r broken

Gagarin-ace

2 hours ago, axxel said:

I could complete my personal quest "Super Special" today, but I couldn't complete "Win Doctor" (win the Doctor Card with Wicker). It's usually an easy quest and I double checked it after one loss and one 1 win. 

dstdoctorcard.PNG.8245a582c969e622776205658f4a57b9.PNG

its me, but my steam name isn't the same as my klei account name

dstdoctorquest.PNG.7ec4d2116f46a15cd0494596733e4237.PNG

couldnt get it either

27 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Sorry. "Cry Mercy" and "Win Doctor" are currently bugged. They currently they can be achieved by earning the "Brawler" or "Healer" end of match cards. I will update this post once they are fixed.

What about "Delusions of Grand Forge"? :o

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

抱歉。目前,“Cry Mercy”和“Win Doctor”已被窃听。他们目前可以通过赢得比赛卡的“Brawler”或“Healer”结束来实现。一旦修好,我会更新这篇文章。

I used Wendy to pass the rhinoceros yesterday and could not complete the dream of the pig. I started thinking that I was wrong, and then I found out that it was not completed again. I was very curious, so when I saw this post, I found out that it was something is wrong. I hope I can fix it as soon as possible, because I started the task from the beta test every time. I don't want this time to be completed but it shows that it has not been completed. It is really bad! I wish you a quick fix, cute KLei!

"Delusions of Grand Forge"

Wendy's Personal Quest: Survive until the Grand Forge Boarior is defeated.

This quest is broken. I didnt die at all and even got +750XP for no deaths and still didnt get this quest.

6 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Sorry. "Cry Mercy" and "Win Doctor" are currently bugged. They currently they can be achieved by earning the "Brawler" or "Healer" end of match cards. I will update this post once they are fixed.

Wes's "Bundle of Decoy" quest is also broken, other than Wendy and Webber "Delusions of Grand Forge" quests (all are reported in bug tracker page).

18 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

How do I get the Healer card at the end of the match? I got Doctor by being a healer and I got Resurrector by being the most player resurrection. 

The quest "win doctor" is not fulfilled, I already understood that the quest is broken, I would like to know when the problem will be solved, because there are only 8 hours left to complete the quest. I do not speak English, I use Google translator.X0o6paW.jpgTWmXQ1K.jpg

On 11/18/2018 at 8:22 AM, Viktor234 said:

Didn't manage to get WX-78's Personal Quest, even if playing with lvl 1 teammates. I don't think that WX-78 is the best damage dealer ingame. He might be a good tank but Wigfrid, Webber, Willow, Maxwell will always outdamage him.

You need a Wigfrid on your team, to use the pith pike from the start (trade weapons with Wigfrid), the spiral spear when that drops, the physical damage boosters, and people willing to attack slowly and not spam cast/dart. It's possible to get but not easy.

Archived