[Game Update] - 294625

Jason

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed character selection between DLC compatibilities.
  • The Roc Cave should be exitable now
  • The Roc should not give house calls now
  • The Roc should show as frequently as is supposed to now. 
  • Fixed a crash with the infestable component
  • Fixed a crash when things that had previously been on a shelf are removed from game.
  • Mined pillars save properly
  • Dart Traps save properly
  • Smashing Pots save properly
  • Player shouldn’t spawn in the clouds now when leaving a building close to the edge of the world
  • Fixed the “inventoryimages2” crash

View full update

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's an odd plant. Needs lots of water to bloom.

here's the secret.:wilson_facepalm:

Edit: Also why hay fever affect my character often (when using gas mask), with nettle its different . Its so often that i must wear gas mask almost all the time. Is it normal?

Edited by Mikon

Jason, Do u mind if i ask if you have any plans for a roadmap with hamlet for the last 3 weeks we have? If we'll get big updates then bugfixes after or something? or small updates with content and bugfixes

This is just a genuine question and this is not in anyway shape or form to try and hesitate you guys. No rush <3 

Edited by bugsmand
  • Like 2

• Developer

12 minutes ago, GalopaWXY said:

Finally I can trust my shelves again *-*

What I'm waiting most for is the renovate tab not showing in the house bug- imagine having a better house than a shanty shant with wooden inside :o I litterally never have!

Not quite a bug. but I do know if you have a science machine in your home, when you are near it, it overrides the home crafting. Could that be the problem?

8 minutes ago, bugsmand said:

Jason, Do u mind if i ask if you have any plans for a roadmap with hamlet for the last 3 weeks we have? If we'll get big updates then bugfixes after or something? or small updates with content and bugfixes

This is just a genuine question and this is not in anyway shape or form to try and hesitate you guys. No rush <3 

At the moment the roadmap is Aporkalypse in Dec 6th. There will be some more stuff added before then and some balance changes, but our highest priority right now is fixing the big bugs.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not quite a bug. but I do know if you have a science machine in your home, when you are near it, it overrides the home crafting. Could that be the problem?

At the moment the roadmap is Aporkalypse in Dec 6th. There will be some more stuff added before then and some balance changes, but our highest priority right now is fixing the big bugs.

Thank you very much for clearing that out Jason, No rush on hamlet, you're doing a great job <3

1 hour ago, Mikon said:

here's the secret.:wilson_facepalm:

Edit: Also why hay fever affect my character often (when using gas mask), with nettle its different . Its so often that i must wear gas mask almost all the time. Is it normal?

Nettle applies anti-histamine directly so it's a real quick method to remove allergen. But in gas mask case, it has nerfed a bit ago hence you need more consistent wearing time for reducing allergen.

Also if you want to grow nettle farm, you almost must need a sprinkler, timely fertilization of nettle, and fuels for sprinkler, and a tedious refueling. Sprinkler's fuel gauge only lasts a day. Sucks.

• Developer

Im not sure what

1 hour ago, Mikon said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking why nettle and the gas mask deal with hay fever differently?

You need to be breathing through the mask to prevent the pollen from making you sneeze. Taking it off immediately exposes you to the pollen again. Eating the nettle makes you immune to the effects of hayfever for a duration of time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason said:

It's an odd plant. Needs lots of water to bloom.

I did some testing on nettles plants as of just right now, and this is the results:

• After planting you need to fertilize them. There is currently no graphics that illustrate that they need to be fertilized.
  • I did two group of nettle plants, one inside a sprinkler range and one outside. I fertilized half of each group for testing purposes. 
  • The results is that sprinklers made no difference whatsoever. Both fertilized part of the two groups grew to fruition after about 3 to 4 days.
  • What's more is that save and quit and then reloading your save file revert all the nettles back to the unfertilized state regardless if they bloomed or not. This is the reason why most people have difficulty growing nettles as of this version. And that misinformation rumors are spreading about how to grow them.

My wild guess is that the whole "Needs lots of water to bloom" refer to fog season. Just like coffee bushes become auto fertilized in summer/volcano season, nettles become auto fertilized in fog season.

Am I correct in all this? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ansuman said:

我们是否可以使用碰撞修理开关船灯(开启船灯将立即使您的游戏崩溃)和制作船修理工具包(不再在遇船难受)请。

Personally feel that the version of the shipwreck compatible with Hamlet is not perfect, there is no option for ship repair tools, but there are electric fans and sprinklers. And you are right, turning on the boat light will show an error, I think this is the official version of the test that is only enabled for testing, but you are not compatible or normal. Maybe this is where the problem lies. Maybe the official will give an accurate answer!

Is the nettles glitched right now? Like I replanted it, built the sprinkler, fertilized the plant during humid season, then nothing happen at all? And everytime I revisit the plant it just keep asking for more and more fertilizer?