Issue with Hamlet

Jabarbieri

Hello @Jabarbieri, welcome to the forums. On start up, Don't Starve Hamlet wouldn't read that you have an xbox one controller plugged in at first. You'll have to enable it in the settings. So go to Options > Controls > Click Right Arrow on Keyboard And Mouse > Toggle Enable > Apply. That should be it.

For future reference all bugs and issues with the Hamlet DLC should be reported directly to the bug tracker: Klei Bug Tracker: Hamlet [Early Access]

If you find new issues/bugs in the future, refer to that bug tracker and see if anyone else has encountered the same issue/bug and hopefully provide more info on the issue with screenshots or log.txt files (when concerning crashes). Your log.txt files found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve.

Cheers.

@Jabarbieri Ok you can confirm you can get to this screen, with Hamlet on. Right?:

Spoiler

5bee1ab75e502_Screenshot(90).thumb.png.314ad117b85a967c2838ff64aeb42b4b.png

Cause for me, after clicking Apply and starting a save. I can play Hamlet with my Xbox360 Controller:

Spoiler

5bee1af324481_Screenshot(91).thumb.png.0c50825a5862a85b0f938602b448c77e.png

My question is, at what point do you lose control with the controller, if you are able to use controller for SW and RoG? Is it when you start new save? Or when you open Don't Starve with Hamlet DLC enabled (i.e. can't control in menu).?

Don't know what happened, but it's fixed now, Probably a fault on my PC. Thank you for your time.

FYI: Before starting Hamlet i could see that screen with the controls for the controller, but after starting the world it stopped recognizing my controller until i rebooted the game.

Archived