Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dreadounet

HAMLET Vampires Bats's attack

Dreadounet    1

So... I just reached day 19, and I was attacked by like... 15/20 bats. This is wayyyyyyyyy too many for the number of days. In RoG and SW the number of "hounds" was good, why changed it in Hamlet ?

Please balance it.

Thank you.

phasic    2

You can get guards to help as well as other aggressive mobs. Also if you dodge and stand still for a while they'll fly in a pattern that they only attack one at a time from.

Daggaroth    129
On 11/14/2018 at 8:51 PM, Dreadounet said:

So... I just reached day 19, and I was attacked by like... 15/20 bats. This is wayyyyyyyyy too many for the number of days. In RoG and SW the number of "hounds" was good, why changed it in Hamlet ?

Please balance it.

Thank you.

I'm on day 147 now, and when the bats come they basically cover the entire screen :/  I just run around and hope that other mobs kill them

Xenologist    1557

Go to SW, get elephant cactus, bring some turf from the volcano, and plant away. Make sure to hide in a field of cactus, as the bats will all be damaged by the cactus. And it can also kill guards, be weary of them killing the cactus though.