Sale of Skins for consoles

On 11/17/2018 at 2:14 PM, Marco Livio said:

luck! congratulations! The event is active for two weeks and I only received normal Skins, I think that from asking here they must have changed my code .... too sad :wilson_cry:

That is what makes me believe the skin packs can't be to far off, since the event started i have only got 3 chests total and 2 of them were a near duplicate. So i know the present system is rng based but it doesn't even feel like that now, the drops are almost as bad as they can get and several people i've played/talked with have had very similar experiences. Which makes me think(opinion only) that the skins will be available soon. If not then Klei better tweak this rng to actually drop some freakin event chests!

33 minutes ago, Rogueagent01 said:

That is what makes me believe the skin packs can't be to far off, since the event started i have only got 3 chests total and 2 of them were a near duplicate. So i know the present system is rng based but it doesn't even feel like that now, the drops are almost as bad as they can get and several people i've played/talked with have had very similar experiences. Which makes me think(opinion only) that the skins will be available soon. If not then Klei better tweak this rng to actually drop some freakin event chests!

That's just it! Something needs to be done, they have customers wanting to invest, they just need to put the product on sale! :wilson_goodjob:

Archived