Sign in to follow this  
Kittiko

Dancing

Kittiko    33

Yeah nothing fancy, just a little dance. I love it when the mandrakes dance, it's so cute, I wanna join in! Maybe some time after release when all the important stuff is out of the way?

Toaster Fu    103

I'm pretty sure there was a bug that made you dance like a mandrake along with them, I think they've since fixed it, but I'm not sure.

I'm not so sure about that…

And if there's dancing, it would have to be really bad dancing.:D

Palpetinus    839

Just a little joy animation would be nice. To show that they are human after all and are able to feel joy over something positiv (like mandrakes dance)

^This.WOOO! 10 characters!

DrewZ    11

I was hoping to keep this a secret.. But I guess I can tell you guys. Try up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start. Don't tell anyone!

Kittiko    33

How did you get that many mandrakes?

test tool i suppose

That's exactly it. I learned my lesson last time I played seriously and got to day 221 with no mods at all and then had to suicide because I wanted to see the new maps they put in during the update so I'm just messing around until all the major changes are done.I made a battle arena the other day with the test tool. It was very amusing ^.^

Palpetinus    839

I was hoping to keep this a secret.. But I guess I can tell you guys. Try up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start. Don't tell anyone!

Now to find the start-button...