Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

thesoundgirl

Loading sounds continuing into game

The loading sound has begun to continue after the game begins (and becomes much louder). This first started several weeks ago, perhaps a bit longer. If I save and immediately go back into the saved game, it's stopped. I see from the forums that this is also a known issue in Hamlet (where I have also experienced the problem). I usually play ROG; this has also happened on standard DS for me.

bizziboi    1,852

Hi, and thanks for reporting.

I have never had this happen and I've run the game quite a few times in my life, so it seems to be some specific condition that may trigger this.

So two questions for now:

- Are you using any mods?

- Does this happen all the time? Or only after, say, retry when dying?

Thanks!

I get this problem too, but only while using mods, not sure what one it is thats the problem but if it would help i could see what one of my usual mods is causing it.

bizziboi    1,852

Yes, if you are willing to give that a shot it would definitely help. It could well be a bug in the game code, but any lead would really be welcome.

So after doing some testing the advanced farming mod seems to be the one creating this problem for me, but only when i click out of the the game wile its loading, cant seem to recreate this without mods though. perhaps it might do it for you though.

svitlaangel    1

I've just had this issue too. I don't have the advanced farming mod but I do have few others (minimap, backpack equip slot). I opened a RoG compatible w shipwrecked to see if they'd fixed that other issue and noticed the music got super loud. It was a brand new world and I didn't edit any world settings. Haven't tested w/o mods yet.