Sign in to follow this  
SightKeeper

Fanart by SightKeeper

Recommended Posts

Nonentity    30

Gosh, I love your style! The shading here is so nice, especially in the folds of the sleeves and his hair. ♥ I really love how you did his outfit too, it really suits him!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
9 hours ago, Nonentity said:

Gosh, I love your style! The shading here is so nice, especially in the folds of the sleeves and his hair. ♥ I really love how you did his outfit too, it really suits him!

Thank you so much for saying so!! I'm very glad you like it! I'm slowly figuring out how I like to draw Wilson aha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
10 hours ago, minespatch said:

All it's missing is it being the Roseate skin.:wilson_ecstatic:

Nice work overall.

Thank you!

Also, oh man, the Roseate skin would have been ideal. Now I'll just have to draw more, oh darn, twist my arm, shucks 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is it going to be a minute long?

I love how foreboding Maxwell looks like there.

Two minutes and 48 seconds! It's set to a song!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thomas4846    790

some problems for me, Maxwell as his triumphant should have a pointy chin, and i'm not saying this for lore but because having rounder features makes him look kinder,. having sharper features makes him more scarier

image.png.a18bc7ade17e0b1376e907222cf5ae3d.png having sharper features is a commonly associated with sharp objects 

Edited by thomas4845

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
6 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

some problems for me, Maxwell as his triumphant should have a pointy chin, and i'm not saying this for lore but because having rounder features makes him look kinder,. having sharper features makes him more scarier

image.png.a18bc7ade17e0b1376e907222cf5ae3d.png having sharper features is a commonly associated with sharp objects 

I am content with the way I am currently drawing him, thanks!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74520
On 8/25/2019 at 2:07 AM, SightKeeper said:

inferno040.thumb.png.54e9e023f756c9b0c8fb317b14b06dd0.png

I'm confused by the criticism. Wilson's chin is already pointy in the game so it works. Though at this angle, he kind of looks like Bob Hope.:wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27085
On 8/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, SightKeeper said:

Animatic progress update! (I moved to Canada since my last update so had to take time off working, but back to it now!)

Eyy, now you're in the land of Klei >u<

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Eyy, now you're in the land of Klei >u<

I am in the same city as Klei, no less! :D It's so weird to think about! I hope I might get to go to a con or something they are at while I'm here!

Edited by SightKeeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squidlicious    479
On 8/25/2019 at 1:07 AM, SightKeeper said:

Animatic progress update! (I moved to Canada since my last update so had to take time off working, but back to it now!)

inferno001.thumb.png.c796faa6d28875883ea7c797ccc87064.pnginferno040.thumb.png.54e9e023f756c9b0c8fb317b14b06dd0.pnginferno044.thumb.png.ec19b0c76209b6a54cb6a338e7bfcce5.png

This is a really nice looking storyboard! The scenes connect very well with each other and keeps with the game's general style! 

If you need a background artist, I'm here!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
On 9/2/2019 at 9:08 PM, Squidlicious said:

This is a really nice looking storyboard! The scenes connect very well with each other and keeps with the game's general style! 

If you need a background artist, I'm here!

Thank you very much! But alas, I've finished it all last night - but thanks for the offer! ❤ (Your art is super cool, though! I think that would have been a fun collab opportunity!)

Edited by SightKeeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74520

Maxwell really going going going gone.:wilson_sneaky:

Interesting, I love how you summed up the history of the game with your animatic. I'd probably would've done something similar to the song "playing god" but went in a different direction. You really kept firm with your vision and it came out nicely.:wilson_smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ResettePlayer    5248

Ooooooh maaaan this is so good! The sheer quantity of drawings is impressive on its own, but the draftsmanship and composition of each one is excellent and well thought out! Congratulations on completing such a large project and maintaining quality throughout the whole thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    12736

Since when did Disney start making movies based on DST?

 

 

Fr, this is stunning. I absolutely adore this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SightKeeper    302
On 9/4/2019 at 11:04 PM, minespatch said:

Maxwell really going going going gone.:wilson_sneaky:

Interesting, I love how you summed up the history of the game with your animatic. I'd probably would've done something similar to the song "playing god" but went in a different direction. You really kept firm with your vision and it came out nicely.:wilson_smile:

Thank you very much! A lot of planning went into it!

11 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Ooooooh maaaan this is so good! The sheer quantity of drawings is impressive on its own, but the draftsmanship and composition of each one is excellent and well thought out! Congratulations on completing such a large project and maintaining quality throughout the whole thing.

135 in total! My hand is like super dead, aha - but I'm really happy with how it turned out in the end!

3 hours ago, Canis said:

Since when did Disney start making movies based on DST?

 

 

Fr, this is stunning. I absolutely adore this.

sdkfhsdkh thank you! A lot of love went into making it and I hope that shows!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this