Fanart by SightKeeper

9 hours ago, Nonentity said:

Gosh, I love your style! The shading here is so nice, especially in the folds of the sleeves and his hair. ♥ I really love how you did his outfit too, it really suits him!

Thank you so much for saying so!! I'm very glad you like it! I'm slowly figuring out how I like to draw Wilson aha

• Like 1

some problems for me, Maxwell as his triumphant should have a pointy chin, and i'm not saying this for lore but because having rounder features makes him look kinder,. having sharper features makes him more scarier

image.png.a18bc7ade17e0b1376e907222cf5ae3d.png having sharper features is a commonly associated with sharp objects 

Edited by thomas4845

6 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

some problems for me, Maxwell as his triumphant should have a pointy chin, and i'm not saying this for lore but because having rounder features makes him look kinder,. having sharper features makes him more scarier

image.png.a18bc7ade17e0b1376e907222cf5ae3d.png having sharper features is a commonly associated with sharp objects 

I am content with the way I am currently drawing him, thanks!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Eyy, now you're in the land of Klei >u<

I am in the same city as Klei, no less! :D It's so weird to think about! I hope I might get to go to a con or something they are at while I'm here!

Edited by SightKeeper

On 8/25/2019 at 1:07 AM, SightKeeper said:

Animatic progress update! (I moved to Canada since my last update so had to take time off working, but back to it now!)

inferno001.thumb.png.c796faa6d28875883ea7c797ccc87064.pnginferno040.thumb.png.54e9e023f756c9b0c8fb317b14b06dd0.pnginferno044.thumb.png.ec19b0c76209b6a54cb6a338e7bfcce5.png

This is a really nice looking storyboard! The scenes connect very well with each other and keeps with the game's general style! 

If you need a background artist, I'm here!

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 9:08 PM, Squidlicious said:

This is a really nice looking storyboard! The scenes connect very well with each other and keeps with the game's general style! 

If you need a background artist, I'm here!

Thank you very much! But alas, I've finished it all last night - but thanks for the offer! ❤ (Your art is super cool, though! I think that would have been a fun collab opportunity!)

Edited by SightKeeper

Maxwell really going going going gone.:wilson_sneaky:

Interesting, I love how you summed up the history of the game with your animatic. I'd probably would've done something similar to the song "playing god" but went in a different direction. You really kept firm with your vision and it came out nicely.:wilson_smile:

• Like 1

Ooooooh maaaan this is so good! The sheer quantity of drawings is impressive on its own, but the draftsmanship and composition of each one is excellent and well thought out! Congratulations on completing such a large project and maintaining quality throughout the whole thing.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 11:04 PM, minespatch said:

Maxwell really going going going gone.:wilson_sneaky:

Interesting, I love how you summed up the history of the game with your animatic. I'd probably would've done something similar to the song "playing god" but went in a different direction. You really kept firm with your vision and it came out nicely.:wilson_smile:

Thank you very much! A lot of planning went into it!

11 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Ooooooh maaaan this is so good! The sheer quantity of drawings is impressive on its own, but the draftsmanship and composition of each one is excellent and well thought out! Congratulations on completing such a large project and maintaining quality throughout the whole thing.

135 in total! My hand is like super dead, aha - but I'm really happy with how it turned out in the end!

3 hours ago, Canis said:

Since when did Disney start making movies based on DST?

Fr, this is stunning. I absolutely adore this.

sdkfhsdkh thank you! A lot of love went into making it and I hope that shows!

• Like 3