Fanart by SightKeeper

Howdy! I'm super new to these forums and don't really know what I'm doing, but I was told I should share some of my Don't Starve fanart here, so here goes nothing! (Though please do let me know if I need to change or move anything!) I'm primarily found on these sites: Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram

wilson_doodles_by_garrulousgibberish-dcr4qeq.png

maxwell_doodles_by_garrulousgibberish-dcr7vfv.png

deerclops_by_garrulousgibberish-dcrj7bd.png

Edited by SightKeeper
Updated the instragram link with my new handle.
  • Like 20

2 hours ago, SightKeeper said:

deerclops_by_garrulousgibberish-dcrj7bd.png

Of all the pieces this one really got me.... AH! What a creepy deerclops! Great job capturing it's bizarrely haunting and disturbing stare. 

This is my first time seeing your work, so it looks like you have some new people to show off to here on the forums. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strampunch said:

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! Thank you for sharing your amazing stuff here, I can't believe how haunting and terrifying that Deerclops painting still is.:wilson_horror:

(Guess I have to come back to these parts after a 5 year silence woops) 

THANK YOU BUDDY!!

2 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Oh, hello! I've seen some of your work before--it's really quite appealing! Your style is unique and has loads of personality, as well as a solid technical foundation. Glad to see you here!

Oh! Thank you so much for saying so! :D I'm still trying to figure out how I want to draw these characters, but have it still feel like me. Work in progress! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! <3 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I like how you translated the faces of the sprites into your own art style. Wilson looks to be his age and has a resemblance to trailer animations.

Maxwell looks a little younger than I expected.

That deerclops piece makes me squee. I just find the eye adorable.

Thank you! And yes, especially for Wilson's I was using the animations as gesture references, so good eye!

I don't know if there's a canon age for Maxwell? I assumed he's somewhere in his 40s, so some age lines and crows feet seemed fitting - but the William Carter one being younger when he was still touring! Maybe somewhere in his 30s?

I'm glad you like the deerclops!

1 hour ago, gallusvarius said:

Of all the pieces this one really got me.... AH! What a creepy deerclops! Great job capturing it's bizarrely haunting and disturbing stare. 

This is my first time seeing your work, so it looks like you have some new people to show off to here on the forums. 

I'm glad it was creepy enough! :D Because holy heck did it spook me good when I first encountered it!

• Like 2

On 11/18/2018 at 3:31 AM, SightKeeper said:

Chester!

"Slobber is included". Love the squash and stretch for the organic nature of your drawing.

On 11/19/2018 at 2:54 AM, SightKeeper said:

When me and my friend play DST I main as Woodie and she mains as Webber and mobs sure are a fun time!

"It's like poetry, it rhymes". Never thought about a actual mechanic based challenge.

• Like 1