Don't starve together Bug mac

Max41501

My friend and my brother both have recently received dont starve together as a gift. If they try to open dont starve together it will say preparing to launch as usual and the icon will appear in the dock and it will bounce as if it is about to run and then it will simply just close and not open. For my friend it has been happening for the past week but it only started happening to my brother today after the update. I havent seen anyone talking about this topic, if people have please direct me to it. Other than that please help if u can and thanks.

9 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @Max41501, welcome to the forums. Have you tried to verify the integrity of the game cache, yet? If that doesn't work, then go to your Documents folder and look for client_log.txt under DoNotStarveTogether and attach that file to your next reply (drag drop the file directly to the text box when you make a reply).

client_log.txt

37 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

@Max41501 can you confirm whether or not your issue is related to this:

I compared it to my brothers error and the screenshot was the exact same (except for minor differences in user name and some numbers) I'm not sure about my friends issue but i believe to will be similar 

41 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

@Max41501 I meant, do you have OSX 10.10.5? Cause based on the dev's post, Steam currently supports OSX 10.11 and anything below will need to update to a newer version.

I am aware of that and yes my brothers mac is stuck in os yosemite and he can't update it, so I told him he should wipe his laptop 

Archived