Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Crystal Kourosh

Hamlet Screenshot's 2.0 [SPOILERS!]

Recommended Posts

Nextej    25

Maybe not exactly screenshot, but I just found that similarity. (not worth create special topic for this one, so I'm just posting it here) 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JosePapp    692

I'm not the only one!

31 minutes ago, Nextej said:

Maybe not exactly screenshot, but I just found that similarity. (not worth create special topic for this one, so I'm just posting it here) 

image.png

I'm not the only one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amiexa    135
2 hours ago, TheUnforgivingBR said:

I found it too... or it found me? D:

20181111133519_1.jpg

Did it lands on you? Mine did, and it was terrifying at first. 

I have the screenshot, but that's going to spoil too much of this (unnamed?) mob. Hehe :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jynn    640

here's my lovely home! spent ages trying to make it nice, and farming the silk for the bird trap wasn't fun at all

20181111104101_2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amiexa said:

Did it lands on you? Mine did, and it was terrifying at first. 

I have the screenshot, but that's going to spoil too much of this (unnamed?) mob. Hehe :)

Yes, it did, but it didn't caught me :| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lysh    72

I'm sorta certain world customization is not working, but I set Boons to Lots and have gotten a couple nice ones on two different worlds.

hamlet boons1.JPG

hamlet boons2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drewey09    59
3 hours ago, Lysh said:

I'm sorta certain world customization is not working, but I set Boons to Lots and have gotten a couple nice ones on two different worlds.

hamlet boons1.JPG

hamlet boons2.JPG

I wouldn’t use that amulet if I were you, it didn’t work for that poor boon so it must be defective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jynn    640

the home of a big game hunter

 

and then...chaos. That's what i get for living off a pile of stored supplies and waiting out all the rain in my house...

20181113150025_1.jpg

20181112192059_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites