Sign in to follow this  
Jason

[Game Update] - 293625

Petalwing    11
34 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Yeah, I was going to ask the same question. I remember them saying that there would be a bundle so that everyone who already owned everything else in the pack would be able to get it for 33% off.

The megapack is on the main Don't Starve store page and includes Hamlet.  If you have everything else, you'll get Hamlet for $4.68.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9115/Dont_Starve_MEGA_PACK_PLUS/   Edit: They just changed the pack to the two below.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9207/Dont_Starve_Alone_Pack_Plus/

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9204/Klei_Survival_Bundle/

Edited by Petalwing
Changed link
  • Like 1

GregorSamsa    12
5 minutes ago, pulalumi said:

Hi i want to say someting if already owned ps4 mega pack on disc before the hamlet realse i will get  hamlet for free or i need to buy?

You need to buy it.

49 minutes ago, Zinglon said:

Nope. Mega bundle will be 33% off, not this DLC.

Edit : Oh I'm wrong. You can buy it 33% off if you have most of the bundles.

I just lost three bucks because of you, thanks a lot.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls

Zinglon    131
Just now, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

I just lost five bucks because of you, thanks a lot.

Haha. Claim refund and redo the buying with the bundles option below. Sorry for the loss of time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zinglon said:

Haha. Claim refund and redo the buying with the bundles option below. Sorry for the loss of time.

It's fine, sorry, i just have a cold so I'm fighting off grogginess, and I can't get the DLC to work for me so it's making me salty. Shouldn't have gotten mad.

alizor    0

I'm getting this error whenever I try to start a new game:ds.thumb.jpg.dd91b9c4ba6124e28f4e816269a90632.jpg

I do not have the Hamlet DLC, I just start a new game in DS/RoG/SW and get this error.

Edited by alizor

MDGames    2
1 hour ago, MDGames said:

I purchased the DLC, but haven't been able to download it. Is this happening for anyone else?

It is working now! Can't wait to play it!

6HosT    2

Still not working, installed about 600 mb as a DLC and entering the game - no options to play with Hamlet DLC.:wilson_cry:

Edited:

That's strange, tried to remove all the beta, although I finished all beta versions, smth redownloaded and I'm able to play Hamlet. For some maybe will be good tip - try to go Properties of DS game, and click once again that u don't wanna participate in the beta, and Save.

Edited by 6HosT
Found the resolution

MadameHardy    19

Wow.  Downloaded the patch and now none of the left-hand menus  works for me.  I enabled Shipwrecked but not Hamlet and now I can't play the game at all!  Bug submitted.  This happened on both Mac and PC.  

edit:  I did try disabling the DLC.   Didn't help.  

Edited by MadameHardy

Parusoid    683
19 hours ago, Jason said:

As well as the Skyworthy, so world hopping is in now

How do we build skyworthy in preexisting rog world connected to sw?

ucw    488

Just chiming in:  It took a few tries before I could play Hamlet.  I ended up uninstalling all of DS, logging out of Steam, then logging back in and reinstalling DS.  My saved games returned (wasn't sure if I was going to lose them, but decided it was worth the risk) and now I can play Hamlet.  Hope this helps some of you who still can't access the game but have it in your libraries.  

Edit:  Of course, I almost always play online.  If you play offline and uninstall the whole game, I assume you will lose your progress.  

Edited by ucw
typo
  • Thanks 1

Tainted-Petals    502

So, this update is causing my game to crash everytime I load it now.  Why?  I have no mods enabled, but I can't load my twelve day save.  Is it because you removed some stuff?  I had my house fully decorated and was in it from when the game crashed yesterday making a snake coat.

image.thumb.png.4bce657e064eed70e8cee3915fb64407.png