Early Access Waiting Thread

JoeW

1 hour ago, bugsmand said:

They're prob very, like, jelly sort of, hence the gummy, but slimy so you just get this blue substance in your mouth, and it gets all stuck in your mouth and teeth... Yeah, i can see why you loose sanity.

And bean bugs are prob, you know bean like, but in like a... crunchy way but also not too crunchy? Like the start of it is like very gummy like, but then the more and more you chew it just gets crunchier and crunchier. And then there's like legs and eyes, they're like bones you have to take out of your mouth when you eat em. 

Nice thoughts, ain't it? Bet you want a snack now.

I imagined they tasted like sweets/candy like the Haribo soar gummies or something.

4 hours ago, FeNniX said:

Even through it's developers right to set any price, it would be much nicer for eye to see same price for all dlcs. They could balance smaller price with lesser sales. 10% instead of 25% or even no sales for some time. It's just my "OCD" thing. I don't complain about fairness of their decision.

No. All their DLCs are worth twice what they’re charging

4 hours ago, bugsmand said:

No that is not what i meant. Rellimarual said that hamlet was gonna be the standard price which was 6,99 but since the other DLC's cost 4,99 it ISN'T the standard price like the other 2, because of the more content and work they've put into hamlet. That's what i meant.

If you got access towards the closed beta when it was still open, you will get Hamlet completely free cause of being a member of the closed beta. 

Short answer: Yes.

Sorry, by “standard” I meant that early access is not discounted off of the eventual full price of the finished game, not that there was a standard price for all DS DLCs. That would be nuts, given that they’ve been released over a period of several years. The cost of living goes up, you know.

Just now, Ellilea said:

Guys halp, I'm an moron:

2NuD1zF.jpg

What did I do wrong? D:<

It's not downloading :( I unchecked all, checked again, verified game files, restarted Steam, but no bueno.

Don't worry, it's the same on my end.

I'm redownloading the game to see if it helps.

Is very likely a problem on Steam's end.

2 minutes ago, Roosev said:

Don't worry, it's the same on my end.

I'm redownloading the game to see if it helps.

Is very likely a problem on Steam's end.

Doing the same as we speak, but it's not looking any better atm. Only RoG installed, but it says just 0 of 1 items complete so probably SW.

EDIT: Ye, everything's downloaded aside of Hamlet T-T

STEAM PLS

Archived