JoeW

Welcome to The Forge

bberries    12

What a chance to recieve elegant in the forge chest? I opened 10 chests and had 0 elegants, but in 2017 i have 2 elegants every 10-15 chests. Someone of my friends wants  "don't recieve elegants from 40 chests" 

fimmatek    3,408
1 hour ago, Wendymain66 said:

What a chance to recieve elegant in the forge chest? I opened 10 chests and had 0 elegants, but in 2017 i have 2 elegants every 10-15 chests. Someone of my friends wants  "don't recieve elegants from 40 chests" 

It depends very much on rng. I have the feeling that there's one elegant in every 10 chests (based on many people's experience). It's just my estimation tho.

But it can differ a lot if you're lucky or unlucky. 

Edited by fimmatek
okay, just the point of my post got wrong :D

Articestone    21

Can u lose ur progress in the forge cause after the first time playing in forge the next day my progress was wiped my friend can be my witness .

What happened? 

__IvoCZE__    6,247

got a Wigfrid from 5th chest.

Jynn    608
50 minutes ago, Articestone said:

Can u lose ur progress in the forge cause after the first time playing in forge the next day my progress was wiped my friend can be my witness .

What happened? 

did you play in the beta? progress from the beta didn't transfer over

it's complete luck

Nira    0

WHERE IS THE KICK BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot kick the toxic players r u kidding me ??? They are trolling while i am wasting my time to win. Please add the kick button to the lobies. Its unplayable

bberries    12
10 hours ago, Jynn said:

did you play in the beta? progress from the beta didn't transfer over

it's complete luck

No,this is not beta. I got 12 lvl in beta and 0 elegants,and now 10 lvl and 0 elegants..

Jynn    608

No,this is not beta. I got 12 lvl in beta and 0 elegants,and now 10 lvl and 0 elegants..

the top question was for someone else

Daniel86268    369

How do the quests work this time? Is it something you can complete like last time, or is it just a random list you can collect?

If it's a completion thing, can you get the ones you've missed in the beginning again to complete later?

Edited by Daniel86268

ChowYun    1

This is driving me nuts and its all i'm gettin whenever i join or create a forge server

Invisible enemies, wrong map (?)

I've unsubbed from all the mods, uninstalled the game, verified the game cache, reinstalled fresh and everytime i still get the same results.

20181111142540_1.jpg

• Haha 1

Zillvr    1,638

Hello @ChowYun, welcome to the forums. This seems to be an issue caused by the game not having permission access to your Documents folder, where settings and save files are located. So make sure you are either play in an administrator account or make the progam/game run as administrator. For now try rename Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether directory to DoNotStarveTogether_backup and try again. Refer to this thread below:

Refer to this thread from years ago:

Edited by Zillvr
  • Thanks 2

ChowYun    1
8 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @ChowYun, welcome to the forums. This seems to be an issue caused by the game not having permission access to your Documents folder, where settings and save files are located. So make sure you are either play in an administrator account or make the progam/game run as administrator. For now try rename Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether directory to DoNotStarveTogether_backup and try again. Refer to this thread below:

Refer to this thread from years ago:

Oh My God. Thank You!

This was driving me nuts for hours

Zillvr    1,638
10 minutes ago, ChowYun said:

Oh My God. Thank You!

This was driving me nuts for hours

Did it fix it?

• Thanks 1

MrKoopa    1,131
1 hour ago, Mithrandir34 said:

Did beta players get a loyal skin

Beta players will not get anything.

fimmatek    3,408
16 minutes ago, Mithrandir34 said:

:( 

Well, the devs told us that we wont get anything for the beta, since it was so short. Sad, but understandable.

Nira    0

We need a kick button. Did you guys forget to put it???? Do you know what kinda people are in this game ??????? Please PUT A KICK BUTTON

KoFiK    0
On 10.11.2018 at 12:24 AM, Wendymain66 said:

46th lvl so far. And 0 elegant from chests. Only got 3 new armor skins (450 spool to craft each), 3 old ones and 1 old emote. 

It's seems like a forcing for shop. Last year was 69 lvl and got like 6 or something elegant skins. Sob sob

djahn    12
2 hours ago, KoFiK said:

46th lvl so far. And 0 elegant from chests. Only got 3 new armor skins (450 spool to craft each), 3 old ones and 1 old emote. 

It's seems like a forcing for shop. Last year was 69 lvl and got like 6 or something elegant skins. Sob sob

Rng doesn't love you :(

It's ok for me to buy chests from Klei for all the great job they've done this year. Hamlet!! New Halloween skins, new Forge skins, new Forge mechanics. *dyin of hype*

Also, I know and understand how frustrating it is to get profile icons and emoticons only, over and over again. My last year in Forge almost killed me with unluck. What I get now from chests - It doesn't seem that chances to get elegants were changed, though.

Xanderon    7
6 hours ago, KoFiK said:

well im lvl 50 and i had 3 elegants, it's all about pure luck

also i enterred here cuz i have quest problem?

20181118121627_1.thumb.jpg.ca38f5d57e6bb209f699fcc49c4d63b9.jpg