Welcome to The Forge

1 hour ago, Wendymain66 said:

What a chance to recieve elegant in the forge chest? I opened 10 chests and had 0 elegants, but in 2017 i have 2 elegants every 10-15 chests. Someone of my friends wants  "don't recieve elegants from 40 chests" 

It depends very much on rng. I have the feeling that there's one elegant in every 10 chests (based on many people's experience). It's just my estimation tho.

But it can differ a lot if you're lucky or unlucky. 

What a chance to recieve elegant in the forge chest? I opened 10 chests and had 0 elegants, but in 2017 i have 2 elegants every 10-15 chests. Someone of my friends wants  "don't recieve elegants from 40 chests" 

got a Wigfrid from 5th chest.

50 minutes ago, Articestone said:

Can u lose ur progress in the forge cause after the first time playing in forge the next day my progress was wiped my friend can be my witness .

What happened? 

did you play in the beta? progress from the beta didn't transfer over

it's complete luck

This is driving me nuts and its all i'm gettin whenever i join or create a forge server

Invisible enemies, wrong map (?)

I've unsubbed from all the mods, uninstalled the game, verified the game cache, reinstalled fresh and everytime i still get the same results.

20181111142540_1.jpg

Hello @ChowYun, welcome to the forums. This seems to be an issue caused by the game not having permission access to your Documents folder, where settings and save files are located. So make sure you are either play in an administrator account or make the progam/game run as administrator. For now try rename Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether directory to DoNotStarveTogether_backup and try again. Refer to this thread below:

Refer to this thread from years ago:

8 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @ChowYun, welcome to the forums. This seems to be an issue caused by the game not having permission access to your Documents folder, where settings and save files are located. So make sure you are either play in an administrator account or make the progam/game run as administrator. For now try rename Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether directory to DoNotStarveTogether_backup and try again. Refer to this thread below:

Refer to this thread from years ago:

Oh My God. Thank You!

This was driving me nuts for hours

On 10.11.2018 at 12:24 AM, Wendymain66 said:

46th lvl so far. And 0 elegant from chests. Only got 3 new armor skins (450 spool to craft each), 3 old ones and 1 old emote. 

It's seems like a forcing for shop. Last year was 69 lvl and got like 6 or something elegant skins. Sob sob

2 hours ago, KoFiK said:

46th lvl so far. And 0 elegant from chests. Only got 3 new armor skins (450 spool to craft each), 3 old ones and 1 old emote. 

It's seems like a forcing for shop. Last year was 69 lvl and got like 6 or something elegant skins. Sob sob

Rng doesn't love you :(

It's ok for me to buy chests from Klei for all the great job they've done this year. Hamlet!! New Halloween skins, new Forge skins, new Forge mechanics. *dyin of hype*

Also, I know and understand how frustrating it is to get profile icons and emoticons only, over and over again. My last year in Forge almost killed me with unluck. What I get now from chests - It doesn't seem that chances to get elegants were changed, though.

6 hours ago, KoFiK said:

well im lvl 50 and i had 3 elegants, it's all about pure luck

also i enterred here cuz i have quest problem?

20181118121627_1.thumb.jpg.ca38f5d57e6bb209f699fcc49c4d63b9.jpg

Archived