Equestrienne Headdress Twitch Drops Available Now! Now in Don't Starve too!

I have a problem, I kept watching twitch for over 4 hours, but I haven't received any drops notifications for now like before. I received the rainometer and hat skins already, but I can't get this turn's new skin. I already linked my klei account with twitch. Wondering why this happened.

14 minutes ago, cezarica said:

You know that the skin requirement is 6 hours of watching a DST streamer on Twich, right?

I know ,but you will get a notification for 30 minutes first right? For the profile icon, I didn't get that.

15 minutes ago, cezarica said:

If you are watching someone who has 'Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot.' then you should have already received the first two drops when you first get online. Did you try to close the game and start it again?

Of course I log in the game over and over again, I played the forge a little bit. But it seems that it's not the game's issue, it's more like twitch's issue, because I don't get any notifications from twitch. If you get any drops, it will show a red dot on that ringbell icon, if you click on it you will see 'You have received (numbers) Drops from watching Don't Starve Together'. The number will change if you got a new one. But my notification stays the same and remain received time at 14 days ago.

23 minutes ago, cezarica said:

If you are watching someone who has 'Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot.' then you should have already received the first two drops when you first get online. Did you try to close the game and start it again?

Thanks for replying. I will wait a couple days to see if anything will change, maybe it's a system bug and they will fix it.

1 hour ago, leocyang said:

Of course I log in the game over and over again, I played the forge a little bit. But it seems that it's not the game's issue, it's more like twitch's issue, because I don't get any notifications from twitch. If you get any drops, it will show a red dot on that ringbell icon, if you click on it you will see 'You have received (numbers) Drops from watching Don't Starve Together'. The number will change if you got a new one. But my notification stays the same and remain received time at 14 days ago.

Thanks for replying. I will wait a couple days to see if anything will change, maybe it's a system bug and they will fix it.

Update: I got one using iPad, seems my computer run into some issue.

• Developer
11 hours ago, mayco0 said:

My twitch account is linked, I logged in to several places, including klei. and I've watched twitch for over 10 hours and I do not get my last item =(

Let us know which twitch account you're watching with, and which Steam account you have linked to your Klei account, and we can take a look.

13 hours ago, PeterA said:

Informe-nos com qual conta de contração você está assistindo e com a conta Steam que você vinculou à sua conta Klei, e podemos dar uma olhada.

Right, my nick on the twitch is sabrewulfdestroyer,
Steam -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/mortalis005/

Thanks for attention!!

an image of my Klei account linked to the twitch  5beeee45ba3e4_PROVA2.thumb.jpg.82ec7dacce4732b39aa7d5f67b04f71f.jpg

• Developer
7 hours ago, mayco0 said:

Right, my nick on the twitch is sabrewulfdestroyer,
Steam -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/mortalis005/

I checked your account and everything is setup correctly. You're getting close to receiving the last item. Keep watching! It's possible that you've had internet connectivity issues between your browser and twitch, and as a result, twitch hasn't sent us all of your viewership information. If that's the case, then unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it on our end, and you might need to contact twitch support.

Archived