Equestrienne Headdress Twitch Drops Available Now! Now in Don't Starve too!

twitchitem_featherhat.png

Hey Everybody. 

Equestrienne Headdress Collection is now available! 

Equestrienne Headdress Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_featherhat_circus.png

Equestrienne Headdress Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_featherhatcircus.png

Equestrienne Headdress  (6 Hours)

featherhat_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

It's now 1:15am nov 8 2018 in beautiful british columbia, canada. Where is forge,hamlet and the twitch drops? If i worked for klei id have all these released directly at midnight! btw are you guys hiring right now? I'll sweep the floors at night if thats what it takes to get hired on lol

33 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

Why do I feel this is a poorly timed twitch drop, considering both the forge and hamlet beta, whos gonna want to spend 6 hours eating up twitch ads on DST streams to get this?

Me, as a console player waiting for weekly skin drop reset xD

15 hours ago, Naechan said:

Thanks Klei, loving this free skins. :wilson_love:  So sad I missed the first two when I was on vacations, but ooh well... they are not as good as this ones. 

the first 2 skins was a nice bird cage and not so cool rainometter that no one use

Archived