Favorite role in Forge?

18 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

god, where all runners in random, never see one

waiting for you nerds to work out the beta bugs so I can jump into the mode fresh in all my SKINNED GLORY

No but actually I tried the update briefly, noticed my skins were gone except a few Gorge ones, went back to the main branch to see what the heck was happening, game refused to open even to the error screen even after a bunch of finagling, resulting in having to completely uninstall and reinstall the game...so Imma wait.

God, predicting and catching a huge group of baddies in one fell swoop with Petrify is the best feeling in the Forge for me.

Unfortunately I'm not as good healing and my laptop isn't the best for games..

So for now, the feeling of just shooting darts far away for the sake of my ping, and rapidfiring dart specials from darts left on the ground one after another like renewable ammo sates me.

6 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

No but actually I tried the update briefly, noticed my skins were gone except a few Gorge ones, went back to the main branch to see what the heck was happening, game refused to open even to the error screen even after a bunch of finagling, resulting in having to completely uninstall and reinstall the game...so Imma wait.

IT's not a bug. IT's a seperate server of items you got from Gorge chests during the Gorge beta.

On 11/7/2018 at 5:40 AM, minespatch said:

Wilson/Healerum1.thumb.png.f033d01e73aede9b771c14613d8c238d.png

Wicker/mage(I'm scared playing Maxwell).

max as mage is so fun IMO... not a brutal dmg but u can control the battlefield so good...  plus u can petri on heals for boarrior to keep him in place.. win

I just take the best armor around and then on boarrior 8o% :). don't be afraid.

I like to pick Maxwell and then be mad every time someone breaks my petrifications. 

Also be mad at Wickers for juggling my books when my entire character and role is dedicated to juggling books; but then, while playing as Wicker, using all the books myself so that all the Maxwells could be mad at me and the cycle could continue.

Archived