Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Mychon

Fight Four Their Life, Impossible?

Mychon    36

Basicly, I got a daily quest called 'Fight Four Their Life'. The quest: Cast 4 Life Blossoms within 60 seconds as Wilson. 

49fa9c1db288893cbb069c4767fc6d25.png

I tried to complete this quest, I simply got maximum CDR armor and casted as soon as it cooled down but I still didn't complete the quest. Im thinking that it is impossible and that the spell takes too long to cool down even with maximum CDR gear. Anyways, maybe these dailies shouldn't be in the rotation untill the community unlocks the silken grand suit (asuming it has more CDR). 

Note: Klei why are you trying to confuse new players by making wilson look like a healer, wilson is not a good healer. (My suggestion: Keep this quest the same except change the character to winona)

Serph    464

I also got this quest yesterday and tried all day with tiara+cd wood armor but never worked, with casting time the cooldown would need to be at least 12 to cast 4 in one minute. I found another guy who got and could do it either, we decided to give up after thinking it wasn't possible.

brbrmensch    711
1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Thanks for the feedback. We have a fix ready for when the Forge is out of beta. 

i  have more fundamental question: why do you even imply wilson to be a healer? there are already too many people who think he's a healer, and you only make other's life harder

ScottHansen    4217
4 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

i  have more fundamental question: why do you even imply wilson to be a healer? there are already too many people who think he's a healer, and you only make other's life harder

To clarify, the "fix" is to remove Wilson from this achievement.

watermelen671    19039
8 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

To clarify, the "fix" is to remove Wilson from this achievement.

I have a feeling that Gender-Bent Wilson is replacing the achievement. :wilson_ecstatic: