minespatch    43,602

Welcome to the forums! That's really detailed! I'm impressed with the base just as much as the actual body sculpt.

• Like 1

gallusvarius    913

The quality on this is really good! Impressive details on her clothing. This is by far way better than anything I could make with clay or sculpting, no doubt about it. 

• Like 1

BrandyA    29
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Welcome to the forums! That's really detailed! I'm impressed with the base just as much as the actual body sculpt.

Thank you! Yeah, i think the background is as important as the figure itself. And it's make project more complex and interesting :)

11 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

The quality on this is really good! Impressive details on her clothing. This is by far way better than anything I could make with clay or sculpting, no doubt about it. 

I'm glad you like it! But, to be honest, good sculpting on 90% is a matter of a lot hours of practice, and 10% is some creative view.

• Like 2

gallusvarius    913
21 minutes ago, BrandyA said:

I'm glad you like it! But, to be honest, good sculpting on 90% is a matter of a lot hours of practice,

Well then that's probably why I'm no good at it, I haven't really had any opportunities for it. Except maybe some play-doh when I was a kid, maybe. Still though, there are some good sculptures out there but I haven't seen much sculpting here, so it's really cool to see some.

Plus I play Walani often enough when I do Shipwrecked, so I like it for that as much as well.  

• Like 1

DragonMage156    22,217

Wow! I can see how much time you spent on this. It's amazing and, as other people have already stated, very detailed for a sculpt. Can't wait to see more of you revisit sculpts again.

• Like 1

BrandyA    29
On 24.11.2018 at 2:18 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Wow! I can see how much time you spent on this. It's amazing and, as other people have already stated, very detailed for a sculpt. Can't wait to see more of you revisit sculpts again.

Oh, sorry, i didn't notice your message! It's so inspiring that my creations really interesting for all of you :)

Yes, i work on new cool thing from Shipwrecked (again :D) can't tell what it is, but you gonna love it! 

Wait for update in next week!

Edited by BrandyA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BrandyA    29
24 minutes ago, LunaViolaStudio said:

XD This is so cool!

Thanks! :D More strange plush creatures to the world!

Edited by BrandyA

6 hours ago, BrandyA said:

Thanks! :D More strange plush creatures to the world!

:p I m sculpting some strange creatures from time to time! Maybe I should do something don’t starve related! 

• Like 1

BrandyA    29
15 hours ago, LunaViolaStudio said:

:p I m sculpting some strange creatures from time to time! Maybe I should do something don’t starve related! 

You have your own unique style (in drawing) so it will be really interesting experience, already want to see new works :idea:

14 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

I thought that was an official plush for a bit, there! Great craftsmanship.

Wow, i want to believe that she so good! ^_^ it seems, I'm on the right track...:wilson_love:

• Like 2

minespatch    43,602

The final photo is a sweet one due to them making a truce.

Nice work! @Corey should check this out.:wilson_goodjob:

So you used the acryllic on the eye?

BrandyA    29
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

The final photo is a sweet one due to them making a truce.

Yes! I wanted to make small sketch with these two :D

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

So you used the acryllic on the eye?

It's acrylic paint (pupils) on the white layer (don't know exactly what it is, some kind of knitwear with white paint - looks like a soft piece of paper). And all this framed by black knitwear

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

@Corey should check this out.:wilson_goodjob:

О_О Minespatch! You make me blush!)

• Haha 1

minespatch    43,602
15 hours ago, BrandyA said:

I wanted to make small sketch with these two

That's gonna be a fun piece. I just got photo reference for the future for Wigfrid since we have a toy of a knight on a horse. The helmet has wings.

• Haha 1