Why is the Spiral Spear skin not a Battle Spear skin?

Starlogy

1 minute ago, Serph said:

People here seem to forget that you need spears to make fire/ice staves and those are always useful.

Another advantage of regular spear skins is that they're essentially 3 skins in one.

I calculated the amount of times I used a fire or ice staff on my 1000 day base, it comes to about an even 0. And for the spear, I threw it out after day 20 and never used one again.

2 hours ago, Mychon said:

I calculated the amount of times I used a fire or ice staff on my 1000 day base, it comes to about an even 0. And for the spear, I threw it out after day 20 and never used one again.

Even at it's most useless, staves are still nice to have for Klaus or a backup plan (or just fooling around). 

If you want to argue "usefulness" why would you rather have a battle spear skin? Do you still need one wigfrid making battle spears on your day 1000 base?

23 minutes ago, Serph said:

If you want to argue "usefulness" why would you rather have a battle spear skin? Do you still need one wigfrid making battle spears on your day 1000 base?

agreed xD i mean, making it a battle spear instead of just a spear then reduces down to one character only

i already never use my 'End is nigh' book skin just because i never play Wickerbottom. IMO having the skin be more accessible to the playerbase without restricting who you have to play to use it is a good thing

The Forge spear reskins the normal spear, ice staff and fire staff. All of them get a different look and you can tell them apart.

I dont know where exactly was the problem to do the same to Wig's battle spear.

This could be done for a lot of more skins.

Archived