Where is the next update for shipwrecked and Fixes?

Jaryraptor

Can you please update the shipwrecked especially home sea home update? There are some bugs too in where sealnado does not spawn. And lastly where is the next update (new content) for shipwrecked in pc and in other consoles. Thank you for seeing and replying 

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hugo mentioned in a recent Hamlet stream that the game currently doesn't have a team working. It's practically a abandonware dlc with sometimes bugfixes.:wilson_cry:

It's sad to hear that as Sw still could have a lot of cool content.

Now I don't know how being a game developer on steam works but couldn't Klei make Sw cost as much as Hamlet? Cuz in my opinion Sw adds as much content as Hamlet.

And if they'd ever decide to seriously work on Sw again (bigfixes, new content, underwater world) then that'd be a good opportunity for them to, as I said, make Sw cost more and make it so that old players would also need to buy new update.

If that's possible on steam ofc 

Just now, Szczuku said:

And if they'd ever decide to seriously work on Sw again (bigfixes, new content, underwater world) then that'd be a good opportunity for them to, as I said, make Sw cost more and make it so that old players would also need to buy new update.

It'd be nice to hear a dev confirmation on this.

What surprises me also is this line on the recent uipdate (BETA) :

"So if you bring the Key to the City, you can build a pig city in the forest or even on a tropical island"

Kinda weird to extend compatibility between SW and Hamlet w/o fixing SW first isn'it ? Or is this something planned for later ?

On 3. 4. 2019 at 10:28 PM, MorphineDZ said:

What surprises me also is this line on the recent uipdate (BETA) :

"So if you bring the Key to the City, you can build a pig city in the forest or even on a tropical island"

Kinda weird to extend compatibility between SW and Hamlet w/o fixing SW first isn'it ? Or is this something planned for later ?

It Extended up-to the normal survival lands because many players wanted a city anywhere for decor purposes

About SW and bugs, looks like some fixing has been made, Trawlnet works again.

I've experienced also another old one, apparently never solved (reddit, 3 years ago, certainly in SW bugtracker) : 

https://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/3v9ptf/how_do_i_use_the_spyglass/

Boat lantern prevents using the spyglass on boat. If you're not aware, it can be tricky.

Archived