Sign in to follow this  
JonOfAllGames

Don't Starve! Multiplayer Mod is Finally Here!!!

I'm tempted to post this on the steam forum, just to see how many of them think it's real…

Oh yes please do, I'm spread so thin have only recently begun to post on forums and stuff and didn't think about steam communities! Please do ;)

Toaster Fu    103

Oh yes please do, I'm spread so thin have only recently begun to post on forums and stuff and didn't think about steam communities! Please do ;)

Being a mod there, I couldn't do it.*hint*hint*

When I saw the video I was like "Why is there a troll face on it." Then I watched the video, got so excited, looked for a download link, and that's when it hit me: I was being trolled, there was no multiplayer mod. Then I smiled to myself and thought "That is the best troll EVER!"

When I saw the video I was like "Why is there a troll face on it." Then I watched the video, got so excited, looked for a download link, and that's when it hit me: I was being trolled, there was no multiplayer mod. Then I smiled to myself and thought "That is the best troll EVER!"

Glad you actually Enjoyed the video! Gotten a lot of Thumbs down on this one!! :D

buckle    10

Glad you actually Enjoyed the video! Gotten a lot of Thumbs down on this one!! :D

Don't worry about the down's lol. They just have hurt feelings. I'll give them a hug for you. #WIN