Help me

Szczuku

I've been here for over a year and I still don't know how to forum

-how do I edit a post and add a quote into it?

-how do I move quotes around, for example when I want quote to be below text not above 

-how do I add pictures on mobile

If there's some sort of "forum tutorial" that I missed can someone link me to it? @ImDaMisterL?

4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-how do I edit a post and add a quote into it?

I would like to know this as well, if possible at all.

4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-how do I move quotes around, for example when I want quote to be below text not above 

Hover your cursos over the icon on the top left corner of the text box you want to move: 

forumhelp1.thumb.png.a0692e33c552e51ed2877e95500ff2e5.png

It'll say "click and drag to move", then click on it and hold to move it where you want.
I cannot help about the mobile as I don't use it. But I think it's a lot easier to use a computer if possible.
I hope I could help.

Btw you can find the Forum Tutorial right next to the in-game Don't Stave Tutorial :p

Spoiler

Just in case, to avoid confusion: there is no forum tutorial as far as I know, just like how DS throws you in the deep water :p 

@Szczuku I found a way to add new quotes while editing quotes!

What you have to do is: quote what you want to quote (or multiquote if it's in an other thread), then start editing your post. At the bottom, click to the field where you normally write a new post, the quote should appear there. Leftclick on the quote's textbox, then copy it with ctrl+c and paste into your to-be-edited post with ctrl+v.

Archived