Green doors in the Klei dev cast

So while watching the dev cast yesterday I was looking out for anything new the only thing I found were these green closed doors different from the ones which close when you step on the button they also don't appear on the map 

5bdcd213850c8_Newdoor.PNG.3fcb6b3c5e1839f3a1a263d5807ed893.PNG 5bdcd21740bd3_newdoor2.PNG.41232c418043ba097ac8a20ecb3adcf2.PNG5bdcd2598e3d6_Streammap.thumb.PNG.4b9e4937e485c9b8058698a7ac7afaf6.PNG

Did anyone else find something new?

8 minutes ago, White Wolf said:

I'm not sure if it was in the beta, but now you can find something under water.
I think this is most likely an ancient relic.

111.jpg

This was in the beta. Just that it spawns rarely on how current world gen takes place.

14 hours ago, White Wolf said:

Oh, never seen this before)
I hope you can get it with a fishing rod...

It's sometimes rare, sometimes all over the place, but yes, A fishing rod to pull out the relics. Nothing special, but a relic under the water. Spooky if you ask me.

52 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

The green doors are likely secret doors. There's a secret jingle in the sound files so the mystery is how to open it. At least I'd assume. 

From the map it appears that you need some external item to open them or its not implemented either way I'm curious 

Archived